[RP-Combat Ops] Turn 2 LA vs CSA - 0621 Hinckley, Trial [Completed - CSA Wins]

Started by Daemonknight, July 13, 2011, 06:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

A dozen jumpships entered the Hinckley system, making it the second time in so many months the world would need to deal with Lyran invaders. And General McCloud was not the least happy about it. Lieutenant-General Foster had failed to take the world, and now he was being forced to clean up after his friend's mess. As if that wasn't bad enough, they were under orders to play by the Clanner's damn fool rules. Much more of this and they might aswell admit the Falcons had taken over. McCloud put the politics out of his mind and prepared his troops.

"Star Adder defenders, I am General Duncan McCloud. I hereby issue a Trial of Possession for this world, in the name of Archon Robert Kelswa-Steiner. What forces will you deploy to defend this world?"
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Deathrider6

Daemonknight

LA matches the bid

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Deathrider6

CSA combat roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

Crit check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

Crit event

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

LA accepts hegira

LA deals no damage

CSA deals .75 FP in damage