[MM/RP] CBS vs CSC - New Kerensky (0912) - Hostile Movement [Complete]

Started by Fatebringer, July 18, 2011, 05:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatebringer

Forces of Clan Spirit Cat, I Star Colonel Kurdy Campbell am tasked with challenging the warriors of Clan Spirit Cat on Main Street to a trail for resources and hereby request Safcon thru this sector of space.

Cannonshop

OOC: Might need an initiative roll, given the events taking place in this system, or two.

Navy and Coast Guard are running around in there, depending on the day, things could be very...interesting... and things are likely to get more interesting, so it might be a good idea to check and see if the Blood Spirits spot the trouble that is about to descend here in a few days ahead of time... and yes, I AM holding back certain planned events so that it goes off in a particular sequence-those events WILL post before the 25th of this month.  The initiative checks would be to see if the Blood Spirits see what's coming before it sees them.

Daemonknight

Doesn't work that way, if you have stuff there, the unit check decides who arrives first.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Fatebringer

To my knowledge unless there was a blockade set up, these events would not effect me. But as Cannon said, if they arrive first the Spirit Cats could have a few words with us.

Daemonknight

they wont affect you, but you might arrive after they are in progress, which could be sticky.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Fatebringer

Cannonshop

Quote from: Fatebringer on July 19, 2011, 06:15:34 PM
With the initiative I rolled :P I'll arrive after :P
Barely after.

ic:

"Sir, we've got a contact broadcasting near the zenith point,  it's military and it isn't Cat, what do you want to do?"  Comms Officer Liu Chen Bugis asked.

"let's hear it."  Captain Abraham David ordered.

Quote from: Fatebringer on July 18, 2011, 05:54:06 PM
Forces of Clan Spirit Cat, I Star Colonel Kurdy Campbell am tasked with challenging the warriors of Clan Spirit Cat on Main Street to a trail for resources and hereby request Safcon thru this sector of space.

"can you tight-beam?" he asked.

"Contact's shifty at this range, but his vectors indicate he's just recharging."  the Coms officer said, "Shouldn't be too hard to hit their recievers at this range."

"Give me voice, and tight-beam it at them on the same band they're using."  David told him.

"Attention Blood Spirit Forces and Star Colonel Kurdy Campbell, This is Coast Guard Task Force Two Vessel Gwendolyn Nga, you have entered an active war-zone, and based on your message to the planet below, your intended destination is likely to be under attack soon.  Due to the nature of the conflict and the Spirit Cat Clan's use of Inner Sphere tactical and strategic dispositions instead of Clan Tactical Methods, Rules of Engagement are Inner Sphere based.  For your own safety and the safety of your personnel and crew you are advised to withdraw to a minimum safe distance-Inner Sphere rules are Jungleball and your safety can not be guaranteed, Over."

Continued Here

Marlin

"Spirit Cats Blood Spirits, we have uninvited guests. Should you be willing to aid us against them, we would be delighted, however I think I know the answer already. SafCon is granted to Main Street. Safe Journey."

Fatebringer

(Blood Spirits, not Spirit Cats. That's you) ;)

"Indeed, you "vision" serves you well. However, we will depart this system the way we came in. It seems you will have need of those resources soon and would not want to deprive another "redeemed" clan of their ability to perform to their fullest."

Fatebringer

Reading the new rules I noticed that there is no longer Nuetral movement, this has been classified as Hostile as my intention was to trail. Also, should have been posted in the Movement thread.