[RP-Combat Ops] Turn 2 CIH vs CJF - 1914 Babaeski [complete]

Started by Marlin, July 18, 2011, 05:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

Jade Worms, I am Galaxy Commander Dalton Banacek and I will remove you from this world.

With what will you defend your pathetic claim?

Daemonknight

"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Daemonknight

Militia forces inform you that if you continue your invasion of Clan Jade Falcon territory, they will be forced to defend it. Also, a message has already been dispatched to the Falcon's command center on Sudeten.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Marlin

Lets roll?

10 FP attack.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12[/blockquote]

Marlin

crit?
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

crit check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

crit 1

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7[/blockquote]

crit 2

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

Marlin

Aye, awesome showing by the Militia of Babaesky. Imagine what they could have done in a Trial.

2 FP salvage:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 6, 2 + 15, total 23[/blockquote]