[RP-Combat Ops] Turn 2 CIH vs CJF - 1913 Alyina [complete]

Started by Marlin, July 18, 2011, 05:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

Falcons, I am Galaxy Commander Elissa Sainze. I have come over you to take this world. Tell me who I shall destroy to prove my right?

Daemonknight

"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Marlin

"This is pathetic. They can not even hold their planets properly. Even Militia should know how to fight with honor, quiaff? I forgot, they are mere Falcons."

CIH proceeds to surface.

Daemonknight

You are unwelcome on the planet's surface, and the Militia commander makes it perfectly clear that he denied the Trial you issued, thus making this an invasion of Clan Jade Falcon territory. Leave immediately.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Marlin

No response other than forces deploying.
Certainly Elissa Sainze does not give a shit about Falcons.

12 FP
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

1 FP Militia

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

crit check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

1 crit

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]

Marlin

crit? [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 1, total 2[/blockquote]

Marlin

1.5 FP salvage pool

Roll: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 6, 1 + 15, total 22[/blockquote]