[RP-Combat Ops] Turn 2 CIH vs CJF - 2010 Winfield [complete]

Started by Marlin, July 18, 2011, 06:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

I am Star Colonel Dexter and I challenge you over possession of this world. Name your defense, Falcons.

Daemonknight

initiative required
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Marlin

Init CIH: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

Marlin

CJF moves first. To their next target, I suppose.

Daemonknight

correct, only garrison forces are left, they refuse your trial
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Marlin

"I do not like denying me a chance to fight. Denied a fair Trial by those that team up with disgusting freebirth filth? No offense, Parker. I want my Bloodname! Blast the engines, I am going in!"

CIH proceed to surface.

Daemonknight

Militia commander informs you that Sudeten has been told about your attempted invasion of sovereign Clan Jade Falcon holdings, and that further aggression will be met in kind.

Daemonknight

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]

Marlin

10 FP

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

Marlin

1.5 FP salvage.

Salvage roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]