[RP?]Naval Engagement Hex 913 Mainstreet UIW vs. CSC[continues into turn 3]

Started by Cannonshop, July 20, 2011, 07:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cannonshop

Arriving phase 1 of combat:

Naval Engagement Orders (looking to blow someone up)

Aegis Class UIS Bunker Hill 13.25 FP
Lola 1 Class UIS La Valetta
4FP

[Edited: Blockade is an Invasion-type order, and can not happen this turn.]

Cameron Class UIS Obvious Lie 10.5 FP
Vincent Mk 42 UIS Lightning Strike 1.75

Star Lord class UIS Richard MacAulliffe  6 FP
Merchant Class UIS An Loc 1.5 FP

The above listed vessels were set specifically to "Naval Engagement" orders, which means they CAN hit Mainstreet, and any naval assets thereupon.

NOW can we get to business?

Marlin

This is in correspondence with the New Kerensky thread.

I must ask for DR6s decision. Sorry.

Marlin

"Can this be?" the Comm Tech wondered. "Get me the Star Captain and prepare the HPG!"

Cannonshop

initiative
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

OOC: Just a note. Did a rules review on this and the NK thread this thread is okay so proceed. In the future a hostile movement thread needs to be posted in the appropriate area of the combat boards. from this point forward if you do not do the required hostile/allied movement (unless there is a treaty on record (in my records) for allied movemnet I will disallow combat. There will be a ruling in the appropriate area.

Cannonshop

Waiting for Marlin to post his forces/ships in the system/etc.

Deathrider6

24 hour posting extension this thread ONLY. Marlin a Yardship counts as NAVAL. Post it.

Marlin

Cannonshop

Marlin

"I am Star Commander Steven. We give up. No one should fight in a Yardship. I would be available for a Trial however."

Cannonshop

"Star Commander Steven, Heave to and prepare to be boarded, Marines are en-route, have your personnel ready for Health and Welfare inspection, I'm sorry that we can't hold a trial, but orders from the Admiralty are specific, surrendered personnel are to be handled in accordance with First Star League Legal precedent and the Ares Conventions of War as they existed before the Amaris Coup, Military personnel will be transferred to internment, or repatriated as soon as it is physically possible to do so."

[hope I'm doing this right- 12FP Marines will be boarding.]

Fatebringer

If the Yardship is deployed, they can board like a Space Station, but if it isn't, combat resports to Naval Engagement as you have a moving target.

Cannonshop

Quote from: Fatebringer on July 25, 2011, 06:22:49 PM
If the Yardship is deployed, they can board like a Space Station, but if it isn't, combat resports to Naval Engagement as you have a moving target.

He surrendered.  I'm assuming because he couldn't run-which to me means 'deployed'...but I could be incorrect.
also, if the surrender is genuine, then the ship isn't going to rabbit, because that would be offering resistance.

Marlin?

Marlin

Itse deployed ande wonte resist. Congrats, Cannon, shame on me.