[RP-Combat Ops] Turn 2 LA vs CSA - 1319 Reese Station, Trial[Completed - LA Win]

Started by Daemonknight, July 26, 2011, 02:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

Lieutenant-General Michael Voss was bored as he ordered his dropships to prepare for descent protocol. He had his comtech open a channel.

"Star Adder defenders, I am Lieutenant-General Voss, and I have come to issue you with a Trial of Possession for this world. What forces will you defend against us with?"
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Deathrider6

Daemonknight

LA forces match the bid

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Deathrider6

CSA combat roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

2nd round

CSA Comabt roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

LA calls down .25 FP, to even the combat forces at .75 FP

LA combat roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

critical check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

critical events

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

Round 1

CSA deals .5 FP in damage

LA deals .25 FP in damage

Round 2
LA calls down .25 FP

CSA deals no damage

LA deals .5 FP in damage

LA offers hegira