chanman

DC and LC forces make a break for it.

62.75 FP on Blockade running orders.

Holt

DC Damage:

Genyosha 70.5 - 23.25FP = 47.25
Sun Zhang Cadre 33.25 - 28.25FP = 5FP
1st Genyosha 5 - 4.75FP = .25FP

Lyran and DC forces will retreat from Melissia, i am guessing the Hellions will have an Offensive Interdiction, so i will roll for it.

Genyosha
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

Genyosha ASF
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/blockquote]

Sun Zhang Cadre
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]

4th Lyran Regulars
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]

Holt

Genyosha and its ASF make it out, Cadre and Regulars do not.

Damge done by those forces.

(1D6*5%)

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Marlin

Before you proceed, Holt. Offensive Interdiction is of course in place. However, there is to do a roll on the Interdiction table with a +2 for ground forces, while the Interdictors get a -2.

I will try to sort out my side tomorrow, though. Kinda late here.

Is there any VIP available on the ground (just important for the RP)?

Marlin

OK. Now, here is the thing: You were trying to break the Interdiction.

You rolled. However, those roles should now be on the Interdiction table. With a +2 for all the ground forces.

This means: The Genyosha do no damage, the ASF as well (they are too few anyway, unless they would roll close to maximum), only the Cadre and the 4th Lyran do damage: 10 and 15 % respectively.

And now I shall roll, however, I would roll only once for my combined space force of 68 FP (6 ships attending). You then may distribute the damage.

Also, Interdiction does not seem to be broken as you would need 25 %. Damage is 2.5 with Lyrans doing 1.5 and Cadre doing 1.

CIH roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6-2 : 1, 3 - 2, total 2[/blockquote]

Holt

The roll would need to be done again for the lyran/dc force, since its one roll for the 62.75FP not individual rolls. I have a few questions for Dave, so the roll will be done after that.

Marlin

That makes 80% damage. Translates to: 54.5 FP.

IC: Lin Hasbrin looked at the symbols in her Holotank. The IS Droppers were being slaughtered. Some still survived. They would never break through.

"Open a channel", she demanded. "Inner Sphere forces, you cannot escape. The might of the Ice Hellion has destroyed you. Now, power down your Ships and machines and give up. There is no honor in dying without sense! This is your only chance." Comms were cut on her sign. On the ground, they had fought well, but it seemed that the Loremaster had broken their command center. How else would this have happened? Or the Genyosha, a renowned Elite corps, had chosen to not die for their old enemy, the Lyrans, and all had fallen apart, with all others following their example? In any case, they could not overcome her Naval Star. The Hellion's Pride and Swift Bait had hammered them mercilessly, while the Spirit and the Taney killed all with their mammoth guns. It was a bloodbath. She did not feel in great mood about it.

Holt

DC/LC roll:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+2 : 2, 4 + 2, total 8[/blockquote]

Holt

Doing 15% or 9.50FP (62.75*.15).

Remaining forces will not surrender and will try again after damage is allocated of course.

Damage 54.5FP
Genyosha 47.25 - 41 = 6.25FP
Sun Zhang Cadre 5FP - 4.75 = .25FP
1st Genyosha .25FP - .25 = 0
4th Lyran Guards 10.75 FP - 9.50 = 2.25FP

Marlin

OP: Ship threatening rolls:

Vigilant Spirit: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]
Taney: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]
Cold Hunter: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]
Impaler: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]
Hellion's Pride: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]
Swift Bait: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]

Marlin

The 6 Warships literally executed the various Dropships and the few fighter that where left after the gruesome ground battle. THe Hellion's Pride and the Swift Bait danced behind the cloud of Dropships, tearing into them with their mammoth Lifetaker Naval Autocannon. There, another big Overlord got its back torn open by the Hellion's pride. But what was that. Lin Hasbrin watched with indifference as the drive plume from the already fast going Ship erupted even more and thus it hurled forward, now uncontrolled.

She pointed at it in her Holotank: "Project the course for it," she barked. What she feared became reality: "Cold Hunter, move away! Evade the Overlord! Jango, move!"

On board the Cold Hunter, which just hammered her broadside into the big group of Dropships, Jango Morris heard the Comm. It was his Star Admiral with fear in her voice, clearly those Droppers posed no threat to them. They died like flies and he enjoyed the target practice. Oh NO!

"Machines, thrust now, 3 G, Navs, 40 degrees down! Do it!" However, the Overlord, completely out of control and thrusting way over its maximum, was too close. "This is the Captain, abandon Ship!" The Cannons stopped shooting and several Escape pods were launched. Jango would stay on his ship, however. The crash sent shockwaves through the whole ship, the Overlord ramming right into the right aft section, nearly breaking it in half. The other Hellion crews watched in Horror, seeing the Cold Hunter mauled like that.

After a short pause, all the naval weapons started firing again, with the two Fredasas never ceasing in the first place.

Marlin

Cold Hunter goes down.

38 FP available for the possibly last round.

IP: the mood was grim on the bridge. Those scum, too dumb to see they had no way out, would die.

OP: Roll: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6-2 : 1, 4 - 2, total 3[/blockquote]

Marlin

OP: Surrender still possible. However, if any, I await the next and last roll.