[RP/MM] Turn 39 - CSA v. TH Barcelona 1610 *Complete*

Started by DisGruntled, May 11, 2010, 01:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisGruntled

The lonely weeks spent in orbit keeping the Terran invaders from fleeing, had been trying but the new jump signature brought an end to the tiresome vigil of the 6th Anti Pirate Patrol.  The cavalry had arrived.....

System blockaded.

3 Warships and their ASF contingents lead the relieving troops in system.

Dave Baughman

TH will attempt blockade running.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Quote2-7 - Failure: Blockade force catches the runners and inflicts 2d6x5% of its FP to them. Runners inflict 1d6x5% of their FP on the Blockade force.

TH force is 50.25 FP

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

TH inflicts 15 FP on the blockade force.

How much damage does the blockade do to the TH?

(also your WarShips will need threat checks)

GraeGor

Quote from: Dave Baughman on May 11, 2010, 09:17:58 PM
TH inflicts 15 FP on the blockade force.

How much damage does the blockade do to the TH?

(also your WarShips will need threat checks)

Damage roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

not sure where to look to determine damage

WarShip rolls (not sure which ones are present as I still have a hard time reading the Order Sheet, hopefully you'll be able to figure it out Dave, or IM or Dis will chime in to state which ones are present)
#1[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/blockquote]

#2[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]

#3[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

Quote from: Dave Baughman on May 11, 2010, 09:17:21 PM
Quote2-7 - Failure: Blockade force catches the runners and inflicts 2d6x5% of its FP to them. Runners inflict 1d6x5% of their FP on the Blockade force.

Your roll was 10, so it's 10*5 = 50%

GraeGor

Quote from: Fatebringer on May 29, 2010, 07:52:38 PM
Quote from: Dave Baughman on May 11, 2010, 09:17:21 PM

Your roll was 10, so it's 10*5 = 50%

D'OH

that might teach me to read posts more thoroughly

Dave Baughman

TH has failed to kill the blockade force, so they have no choice but to return to the planet where the Star Adders are waiting....

Clan Star Adder   Mu Galaxy   Mu Grenadier   Regular   Questionable   4
Clan Star Adder   Tau Galaxy   1114th Gatekeeper   Veteran   Questionable   16.5
Clan Star Adder   Tau Galaxy   286th Adder Sentinels   Veteran   Reliable   3.25
Clan Star Adder   Tau Galaxy   343rd Adder Sentinels   Regular   Questionable   9.25
Clan Star Adder   Tau Galaxy   899th Gatekeeper   Regular   Reliable   13.25
Clan Star Adder   Tau Galaxy   Tau Armored   Regular   Questionable   12.75
Clan Star Adder   Xi Galaxy   1015 Adder Sentinels   Veteran   Fanatical   13.25
Clan Star Adder   Xi Galaxy   235th Adder Sentinels   Elite   Reliable   18.25
Clan Star Adder   Xi Galaxy   522nd Adder Sentinels   Elite   Reliable   18.25

108.75 FP

VS

III Corps   4th Armored Brigade      Transported   Regular   Reliable   27.5
III Corps   5th Ranger Battalion      Transported   Elite   Fanatical   10.50
III Corps   Fighter Squadron 3-R      Transported   Elite   Fanatical   (DESTROYED)

38 FP

TH [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

CSA [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

TH crit check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

no crit.

TH inflicts 26.50 FP

CSA inflicts enough to totally destroy the TH force.

CSA players, please roll for salvage.

GraeGor

Quote from: Dave Baughman on June 02, 2010, 01:31:45 AM
no crit.

TH inflicts 26.50 FP

CSA inflicts enough to totally destroy the TH force.

CSA players, please roll for salvage.

Salvage: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]