Turn 39 - TC v. Dark - Invasion Oscar 4841 *Complete*

Started by Jeyar, May 11, 2010, 02:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeyar

Well, some forces seem to have missed the boat.

20th Periphery Defense D Reg Rel Aerospace - 2 FP
4th Vehicle Regiment D Reg Rel Vehicles - 1 FP

Jeyar

Just in case it is needed for init:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]

Jeyar

Per the reply referenced below, I think I will ask for people willing to Proxy for the Dark.

Just think, this is your chance to be part of the Darkside, and still help the game move along.  ;D

http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=149.msg3269#msg3269

For those willing, please tell me which version you use and when you are avalible... :D

Dave Baughman

The Dark are defending with 1.00 FP of troops, consisting of a mix of conventional infantry and older ground vehicles (Tech 1 models, including some older Draconis Combine designs like the Sabaku Kaze)
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Jeyar

TC victory

TC lost .125 FP

possible salvage 1.25
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 5, 1 + 15, total 21[/blockquote]%

my guess is I will have to round to 1 FP.

Marlin

You will get .25 FP, I guess. :)

However, next time I should read what I get, that means some Infantry. :) Would have made a bit of difference. Perhaps. :P

One Merkava VIII and one Sabaku Kaze were in. 1 Company of Choppers were killed.

Jeyar

I'm happy with just saying it is a net 0 gain.

I am hoping the pulses that the killer had in part made up for the missing infantry.  :)

All in all, a nice game!

Oops - plus I need to ask my standard questions:
1) How are the locals doing?
2) How is the infrastructure doing?
3) Is everything in order here?

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Jeyar on May 23, 2010, 09:54:10 PM
I'm happy with just saying it is a net 0 gain.

I am hoping the pulses that the killer had in part made up for the missing infantry.  :)

All in all, a nice game!

Oops - plus I need to ask my standard questions:
1) How are the locals doing?
2) How is the infrastructure doing?
3) Is everything in order here?

1) Locals on Oscar were not mistreated nearly as badly as on the other worlds you liberated, but tens of thousands of civilians are missing, and those who remain behind report that shortly after the invasion whole towns were coralled onto DropShips and never seen again. There are rumors, posibly started by the Dark, that the taken civilians have been removed to be slave laborers on some uncharted hellworld.

2) Other than the HPG being destroyed (hex becomes interdicted next turn) the world is intact. While it was somewhat depopulated, it is still a control world.

3) I don't see any problems.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.