[RP/MM] Turn 39 - Clans v. TH- Vong Strang's World 1613 *Complete*

Started by DisGruntled, May 11, 2010, 02:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisGruntled

The 4th battle for VSW began with the arrival of 4 Adder warships and an even larger CHH flotilla.   As the Moonsoon battleship moved to cover the orbitals (blockade), the rest of the massive task force prepared to deal with the unwelcome guests.

Dave Baughman

TH is attempting blockade running. Are you offensively interdicting?
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Parmenion

CHHS Sleipner
Flagship, The Red Pegasus Fleet
Vong Strang's World

"Have all units reported in Star Captain?" spoke Star Admiral Chester Dwelley as he moved into the bridge area.

"Aff, Star Admiral.  The blockade is set."

"Very well. Inform the Adder flag.  "

(ooc: 5x Horses warships plus jumpship assets, all on Blockade orders)

Parmenion

Bump... for the Adder players, have we got anything on offensive interdiction (as per Dave's comment)?

Dave Baughman

I'm going to assume the Adders are offensively interdicting with everything that's eligible to do so.

CSAN-ASF   13th Citizen's ASF Cluster   Regular   Reliable   10
CSAN-ASF   14th Citizen's ASF Cluster   Regular   Reliable   13
CSAN   Kappa 2   Regular   Reliable   4
CSAN   Kappa 3   Regular   Reliable   5.5
CSAN   Kappa 5   Regular   Reliable   5.5

38 FP total

vs.

III Corps   12th Assault Brigade      Transported   Regular   Fanatical   55.25

Break Interdiction roll

TH [blockquote]Rolled 2d6+2 : 5, 3 + 2, total 10[/blockquote]

CSA [blockquote]Rolled 2d6-2 : 3, 1 - 2, total 2[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

TH inflicts 2.75 FP

CSA inflicts 30.50 FP

TH fails to break the interdiction.

TH tries again...

24.75 FP TH vs. 35.25 FP CSA

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+2 : 2, 3 + 2, total 7[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6-2 : 4, 5 - 2, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

TH inflicts 5.00 FP

CSA inflicts 7.00 FP

7.75/9.25 needed to break interdiction inflicted so far.

TH tries again.

17.75 FP vs. 30.25 FP

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+2 : 5, 4 + 2, total 11[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6-2 : 4, 2 - 2, total 4[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

TH inflicts no damage

CSA inflicts 9 FP

TH survivors (8.75 FP) will go to ground and attempt Guerilla Warfare

GW losses roll
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Dave Baughman

CSA players, please roll for WarShip survival and then for salvage.

GraeGor

Quote from: Dave Baughman on June 02, 2010, 12:42:31 AM
CSA players, please roll for WarShip survival and then for salvage.

crosses fingers

Survival: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9[/blockquote]

Salvage: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Kappa 2 looks to be safe. Could you give me two more rolls, one each for Kappa 3 and Kappa 5?

GraeGor

Quote from: Dave Baughman on June 02, 2010, 01:25:06 AM
Kappa 2 looks to be safe. Could you give me two more rolls, one each for Kappa 3 and Kappa 5?

Kappa 3 Survival: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]

Kappa 5 Survival: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]

Parmenion

Quote from: Dave Baughman on June 02, 2010, 12:41:30 AM
2.75 FP of TH troops manage to go into hiding.

The 22nd Mechanised Assault from Clan Hell's Horses lands following the naval engagement.  Sizing up the situation, and learning that the surviving TH troops have gone to ground, the cluster commander finds out if any Star Adder ground troops are also landing, before proceeding.

(Adder players, please let me know soonest)

GraeGor

Quote from: Parmenion on June 02, 2010, 12:46:04 PM
Quote from: Dave Baughman on June 02, 2010, 12:41:30 AM
2.75 FP of TH troops manage to go into hiding.

The 22nd Mechanised Assault from Clan Hell's Horses lands following the naval engagement.  Sizing up the situation, and learning that the surviving TH troops have gone to ground, the cluster commander finds out if any Star Adder ground troops are also landing, before proceeding.

(Adder players, please let me know soonest)

[ooc: unless Im outvoted by Dis and IM, some Adder troops will remain and comment hunting those wascally weasels, the Tewwans....hoping at least double of what is suspected of surviving and hiding. horses are more than welcome to participate.]