[RP/MM] Turn 39 Invasion - CDS vs CCC - Homer (HW2137) All Sub-Hexes *Complete*

Started by Holt, May 11, 2010, 02:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

(OOC: Science Caste forces don't stand down, even after handily dispatching the Diamond Shark probe. Star Adders, I presume you guys attack when your deadline runs out?)
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

GraeGor

Quote from: Dave Baughman on May 26, 2010, 01:20:38 AM
(OOC: Science Caste forces don't stand down, even after handily dispatching the Diamond Shark probe. Star Adders, I presume you guys attack when your deadline runs out?)

(OOC: your presumption is correct, using everything short of OB (ie, OB WILL NOT BE USED) to take them out)

Dave Baughman

Science Caste holdouts

3rd Heavy Armor Cluster - 20 FP V/F
21st Experimental Cluster - 15 FP R/R (5 ground, 10 aero)
25th Special Action Cluster - 15 FP R/R
49th Special Action Cluster - 10 FP G/R

Total Science Caste holdouts: 50 FP ground, 10 FP aero. All aero on ground support.

Simple res roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Crit check:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

GraeGor

(ooc: as far as I can tell, the following Adder units are present:

460th Adder Sentinels - Regular/Reliable 12.5
882nd Adder Sentinels - Regular/Reliable 12.75
Sigma Grenadier - Regular/Questionable 4
Sigma Armored - Regular/Questionable 12.75
13th Adder Assault - Regular/Questionable 12.5
212th Battle - Regular/Questionable 9.75

97th Cobra Guards (The Crimson Guard)- aero - Veteran/Questionable 6  
73rd Cobra Guards (The Ebony Guard)- aero - Regular/Reliable 11.75  
1st Strike Cluster- aero - Regular/Reliable 6  
59th Cobra Guards (The Silver Guards)-aero - Regular/Fanatical   12  
5th Cobra Coil (Arm of Ares)- ground - Regular/Questionable   18.75  

Total - ground: 83; Total - aero: 35.75

aero will initially focus on enemy aero, shifting to ground support once opposing aero has been neutralized

If I missed anything, I hope Dis will forgive me)

Parmenion

Quote from: GraeGor on June 01, 2010, 06:23:52 AM
Quote from: Holt on June 01, 2010, 02:32:27 AM
[Adders going to roll?]

[ooc: how many rolls need to be made?]

I'd suggest you just do the one Grae, especially since the Mandrills only did one, and it was stated that their ASF element is on ground support.

Of note, can I recommend you double check your units to see if you have missed anyone.  Your a bee's dick away from gaining a 2:1 majority over the defenders (118.75FP v's 60FP), and if you can get this 2:1 advantage, it will lessen the damage done to you.

At the moment the Mandrills have done 48FP damage to you (a roll of 11 on the outnumbered 1:1 chart is 80%)

cheers

GraeGor

Quote from: Parmenion on June 01, 2010, 12:48:48 PM
Quote from: GraeGor on June 01, 2010, 06:23:52 AM
Quote from: Holt on June 01, 2010, 02:32:27 AM
[Adders going to roll?]

[ooc: how many rolls need to be made?]

I'd suggest you just do the one Grae, especially since the Mandrills only did one, and it was stated that their ASF element is on ground support.

Of note, can I recommend you double check your units to see if you have missed anyone.  Your a bee's dick away from gaining a 2:1 majority over the defenders (118.75FP v's 60FP), and if you can get this 2:1 advantage, it will lessen the damage done to you.

At the moment the Mandrills have done 48FP damage to you (a roll of 11 on the outnumbered 1:1 chart is 80%)

cheers

Im going to presume you meant Cobras rebels since as far as I know there are no Mandrills on Homer

also Im wondering if the damage, if any, from the Shark Recon raid has been applied to the Cobra rebels

*double checks Orders*

thanks for the suggestion Parm, I think I did initially forget a Unit:
33rd Battle Cluster (Thor's Hammer) - ground (?) - Veteran/Reliable - 8.25 (that's what is listed on our Order sheet)

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

At 127 vs. 60, the odds are 2:1.

Science Caste inflicts 45 FP
Star Adders inflict 82.5 FP

Science Caste forces are wiped out.