Main Menu

[Combat ops] [Invasion] Turn 4,Guangzhou Sector 2035

Started by chaosxtreme, May 12, 2010, 11:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

2nd Battalion 2nd Brigade Fusiliers of Oriente
Intensity: Invasion

" This is Force Commander Ludwilla Hara, your government has been shown to be in collusion with the elements which prolonged the detoxification of Kwamashu and thus deliberately contributed to the deaths and horrid living conditions of millions of league citizens, surrender and accept the Captain-Generals mercy, or you can fight and I can show you what those of us who were born on worlds like Kwamashu think of scum like you.

OOC: Im open to doing MM if someone wants to play the opposing militia.

Tan

[OOC] I'll proxy the militia in MM if you want bro, and if the GMs are cool with it. The milita are a neutral non-faction force, right?

chaosxtreme

Yep. Go ahead and roll them on the militia table.

Got time for a game tonight?

Dave Baughman

No objection to Tan proxying the planetary militia. Tan, I will send you a PM in a sec with some additional info.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Tan

Quote from: chaosxtreme on May 13, 2010, 01:13:06 AM
Yep. Go ahead and roll them on the militia table.

Got time for a game tonight?

Gimme a day or two to get to grips with the campaign rules and I should be good to go.  :)

Quote from: Dave Baughman on May 13, 2010, 01:58:53 AM
No objection to Tan proxying the planetary militia. Tan, I will send you a PM in a sec with some additional info.

Got it, thanks!

Tan

OK, I guess I'm ready to roll up the militia. Do I do that on this thread or PM it to a GM?

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Tan on May 13, 2010, 11:06:30 PM
OK, I guess I'm ready to roll up the militia. Do I do that on this thread or PM it to a GM?

You can use the die roller function right here to generate the results :)
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Tan

Right - so they're a Medium Militia because of one foreign hex.

Militia composition roll:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/blockquote]

And my initiative roll:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

init roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

You win init.

So the militia is 2 Companies of Mechs Medium Regular Qualifty F level equipment.

You have additional forces coming into the hex?

Also if your still here I can play this now. I can also host for Mega Mek

My AIM and MSN is next to my name.

Dave Baughman

(OOC - looking good so far, though one minor note... militia should have four rolls: 1 for quality, 1 for 'mech weight class, one for tank weight class, and one for 'mech tech level. The manual is ambiguous about this, but we posted an eratta to clarify this last turn. Looking forward to seeing how the first round of combat goes  :))

Tan

OK, remaining three militia rolls:

Mech weight - [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]

Tank weight - [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/blockquote]

Tech Level - [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]

Tan

(Better check this)

The militia are rolled as:

2 Companies of Light Mechs, Regular/Reliable, Tech Level F
2 Companies of Medium Vehicles, Regular/Reliable
2 Lances of Conventional Fighters, Regular/Reliable
2 Companies of Conventional Infantry, Regular/Reliable

I don't have a table for conventional fighters btw

Edit - Oh, and no orders this Operational Round. Until your unit hits dirt, all my guys can do is mill around on the planet surface.

chaosxtreme

Awesome do you have a contact for megamek?

I can play tonight and I can host if you can play now.

Tan

Sorry for delay, busy weekend. All my evenings this week are free though, so how does setting a time for Mon 17th 9.00 pm EST sound?

Also, my init roll for this round:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9[/blockquote]