[MM/RP] ND vs. UIW - ToP for Obvious Lie - Kowloon (1312) [Complete]

Started by Fatebringer, September 07, 2011, 08:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cannonshop

"Actuarial Threats, mister Admiral? REALLY??" Commodore Cu'ong's voice carried mockery, "In case your weird Terrie religion did not tell you, everybody dies, everything dies, it is not death you should fear, it is failing to live while you have the chance...oh, and the nuke? yeah, that was a Mining charge, we do some fun things with lumps of rock bigger than your FLEET, asshole."

Fatebringer

No words are wasted by the Raven Battlegroup. If the UIW attacks at the same time as we do, they do, if they don't, well then I'm sure they will have to answer to the TH for what they've done. A message is dispersed by the Snow Raven ships to base regarding the Falcons manuever before they engage.

Clan Attack Roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

Crit Chance

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 1, total 2[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Fatebringer

From the UIW role play, it looks like thier VIP is going to be with them and that they are attacking at the same time as the Clans.

Daemonknight

I gathered, but still...waiting to see what happens, because if they are attacking 'with you', that means its a single group to attack, if they're attacking by themselves, i have 2 fleets to approach
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Fatebringer

You won the initiative roll, you get to declare that, plus the UIW was committed to action when they rolled for the nuke as their ships had to attack to use it. Per the PM RP that the GM's are included on, the UIW are an afterthougth for the Ravens at this point

Dave Baughman

TH attacks both the UIW and the Ravens; please allocate the resulting damage proportionately to the starting FP of each side (i.e. 47:57.25 -> 1:1.25 ratio of damage allocation)

155.25 FP attacks

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

TH inflicts 46.50 damage after rounding. 26 FP vs. the Ravens and 20.50 FP vs. the UIW.

We won't know the total amount of damage sustained until after UIW rolls their attack, but all the TH warships need survival rolls to see if they receive direct damage.

THS Sword of Glory   Nightlord   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable   17.75
THS Vision of Justice   Fredasa   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable   8
THS Vulpes   Fox   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable   8
THS Sarah McEvedy   Leviathan II   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable   81
THS Sign of Revelation   Whirlwind (Clan)   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable   7.25
THS Vision of Provenance   Whirlwind (Clan)   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable   7.25
THS Daunting Spirit   Mjolnir   Mobile   Regular   Reliable   26

In order...

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10
Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7
Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7
Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7
Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6
Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

None of the TH ships are threatened by direct damage this turn.

Cannonshop

Okay, so it looks like I'm stuck with Simple Res.

36.75-20.5=16.25

need to make survival rolls on the following hulls:

UIS Fateshaper
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]
UIS Obvious Lie
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]

Cannonshop

Aaand because I still haven't fired for this round...

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5[/blockquote]

Cannonshop

Dave Baughman

By my count, ND inflicted 28.5 FP after rounding and UIW inflicted 11.75 FP for a total of 40.25

TH recovers 4.00 FP via damage control, so they end the op round with 119.00 FP combat-effective.

Salvage pool stands at 86.75 FP

Initiative for op round 3?

Here's is TH's roll [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]

If UIW and ND are going to do coordinated action, please designate the leader and roll init. Otherwise, individual initiative for each faction please.

Dave Baughman