[RP/MM] Turn 4 CDS vs CC 2932 Necromo Trial [Complete]

Started by Holt, September 10, 2011, 05:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

CCAF loyalty roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

"Very well, it pains us to accept defeat but we have done all that we can. We are powering down our weapons."

Meanwhile, several explosive charges go off in an experimental wing of the Necromo shipyards. The main yard complex is undamaged, but a top-secret manufacturing plant and a data center were totally destroyed.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Holt

[Do i get to know what was there via interviews with workers? nothing of game value really, just intel.]

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Holt on September 20, 2011, 01:20:15 AM
[Do i get to know what was there via interviews with workers? nothing of game value really, just intel.]

I will send you a PM in a sec.

Holt