[RP/MM] Turn 39 TH vs. RD Allied Movement Request - 2518 Dehgolan *Complete*

Started by Dave Baughman, May 13, 2010, 01:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

The second half of the massive warship fleet that had spent the last four months refitting above Grumium appeared in the Dehgolan star system after completing their repairs.

"Dehgolan Space Traffic Control, this is THS Daunting Spirit. We have no hostile intentions towards the Dominion; request permission to pass through this sector."
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

JediBear

"THS Daunting Spirit, your message recieved. Permission is denied. You are in violation of the sovereign space of the Rasalhague Dominion. Any further movement within the borders of the Rasalhague Dominion beyond the shortest route to Terra will be considered an act of defiance of that sovereignty and as such an act of war. Go home Terran, you have no rights here."

(OOC: consider this hostile movement, please. The Rasalhague Dominion will not take military action as we lack the ability to oppose Terran space forces, but we do not appreciate being treated like a red carpet welcoming them into the OZs.)

Dave Baughman

"Dehgolan control, I hope you will reconsider your provocative stance. Any attempt to impede the movement of this fleet will be regarded as a violation of the peace treaty between our two nations."

TH switches to hostile movement and continues on course for Tamar.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.