Turn 5 Homeworlds Special Rules

Started by Dave Baughman, September 22, 2011, 06:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

The following rules apply to the Homeworlds in Turn 5

• At the end of turn 4, all HW hexes became Terrorized. No resource points are produced by the homeworlds, but hex elements are still operational (i.e. can contribute to building, etc)
  • Units may only move out of HW hexes (hexes located north of the Caliban Nebula by special rule. Do not include move orders for these units in your orders unless they have already become eligible to move under last turn's rules.
  • Units entering the Homeworlds must be given written orders (include this in your orders email) which the GMs will execute. You will receive results if and when those units return to communications range.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Holt

Question, so we do the whole 8+ roll again? For units that did not reach that mark.

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Holt on September 25, 2011, 03:31:11 PM
Question, so we do the whole 8+ roll again? For units that did not reach that mark.

There will be another bugout opportunity, but the #s will be different. Transported units will also be eligible (but will be hard).
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

Dave Baughman

Turn 5 Bugout Rules
Note: You are only eligible to roll for bugout if you submitted orders on time.

Roll 2d6 for each unit currently in the homeworlds.

LFB Mobile units may bug out on a 10+
Mobile units may bug out on an 11+
Transported units may only bug out on a 12

If your unit successfully bugs out, it must at best speed towards the Caliban Nebula. Once they leave the Nebula, they are back under your normal control.

However before you move them, you must post in the special Bugout thread that will be posted in the Clan combat threads area. That thread will contain some additional rules.

At the end of Turn 5, all Homeworlds hexes become Contested.

Deathrider6

Boy do I have to roll a bunch (or fate up to him if he wants to do the honors)..lol. Will roll and post in the appropriate area when available.

Fatebringer

Deathrider6