Proxy/Casual Gaming Matching Thread

Started by Dave Baughman, May 18, 2010, 12:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

Anyone who is interested in playing as a proxy or just finding other people for practice/Solaris matches/casual games can use this thread to give their availability and interests.

Please make sure to post at least the following:

1) Your name on the forum
2) What kind of game you are looking for, such as...

• Proxy for an official FGC match
  • FGC Solaris VII game (basically, fun match for RP purposes only)
  • Practice match
  • Casual non-FGC play
3) What your availability is (including time zone)

Feel free to add any additional information you feel is pertinent.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Jeyar

- Jeyar

- I'm looking for a MM game on a periphery world (one of 6), but I am willing to play a few games in exchange. S7 or Proxy somewhere else.

- I will be on and off this site about every half hour for many, many hours, contact me and I will just close the time down to every few minutes so we can get together.

[edit] - I should have realized that some may want a game once someone else was up for a game. I didn't check once the game started... :-[ My bad.

Jeyar

- My account: Jeyar

- I'm looking for a MM game on a periphery world (one of 6 3), but I am willing to play a few games in exchange. S7 or Proxy somewhere else.

- I will be on and off this site about every half hour for many, many hours, contact me and I will just close the time down to every few minutes so we can get together.

Not on again for a while till tomorrow.

Marlin

Marlin here.

Next week I have some free time to get some MM.
Proxy or else.

Availability: now or earlier, my time is 7 hours before the above clock. So.. keep that in mind please. It is now Forum time: 01:25 PM, here it is 08:25 PM (20:25 European)

Jeyar

My name - Jeyar

What I'm looking for - a MM game on a periphery world, but I am willing to play a few games in exchange.

If you are just willing to game sometime in the future, just drop me a PM please.  ;D

GreyJaeger

I should be available to do some MM fro my trials this weekend, Sat and Sunday, either early morning or late night. afternoons are for sleeping. Damn night shift.

Marlin

http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=976.0

I would like to proxy for the UIW.

Later I may try to help you out, CS, with troop stuff.

Cannonshop

Quote from: Marlin on September 16, 2010, 10:14:15 AM
http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=976.0

I would like to proxy for the UIW.

Later I may try to help you out, CS, with troop stuff.

Your offer is accepted, and thank you, Marlin.

NVA

SLDF Militia is looking for a proxy, if anyone is interested.  It is for Morges.