[RP/MM] Turn 5 - Escape the Homeworlds!

Started by Dave Baughman, October 06, 2011, 06:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

Any forces that make their bugout roll must roll initiative in this thread. Please roll once for each faction's forces from each planet; for example, if a warship and two ground clusters from one faction escape from one particular world, roll only once for that group.

There are four groups of interceptors patrolling the perimeter of Clan space. If you tie initiative with one of these groups, they will attack you on the way out.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12
Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9
Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8
Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

reroll for duplicate "8"

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Holt

Shark init:
From Circe:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]

From Paxon:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]

Holt

Shark forces thread the needle, The Circe force reaches New Hope Station making a report.

Fatebringer

Blood Spirits leaving York

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

Snow Ravens leaving Lum

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

Snow Ravens leaving Circe

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

Of course the Blood Spirits can't get out of there. Heck if you didn't reroll, they would have run across 2 patrols. PM me with the Details. I'll be Evading my butt all the way out! :P

Parmenion

Before doing any rolls for the Horses, we have two Warships arriving at Marthe's Folly from last turn (originating from our capital at Niles).

Does this event trigger knowledge of what is occuring on Niles or in our other holdings.

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Parmenion on October 07, 2011, 01:25:05 AM
Before doing any rolls for the Horses, we have two Warships arriving at Marthe's Folly from last turn (originating from our capital at Niles).

Does this event trigger knowledge of what is occuring on Niles or in our other holdings.

Yes, I will send you a PM with information.

Dave Baughman

Blood Spirits Escaping York

CBSS Coughoo is pursued from York by Star Adder forces that are able to attack before it reaches the jump point.

Attackers:

SACS Blind Faith - Military Carrack worth 7.25 FP
SACS Great Leap - Odyessey worth 3.75 FP

11.00 FP total

Fatebringer

I'm all for B-slapping these fighters out of the sky in a Megamek game ;) Get your forces ready.

Parmenion

Horse Alliance leaving Foster...

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]

Horse Alliance leaving Niles...

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6[/blockquote]

Horse Alliance leaving Strana Mechty...

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]

Parmenion

The 487th Mechanised Assault (22FP, Regular/Reliable) from Kappa Galaxy (ground troops only) encounters bad guys.

And of course, the other groups, comprised entirely of ASF, swan past any possible hostiles.

Dave Baughman

York and Foster encounters have been spun off into separate threads.