[RP/MM] Turn 5, 2539 Sax -- Invasion [Complete]

Started by Dave Baughman, October 06, 2011, 07:13:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

Renfield's Dragoons arrive, looking for trouble...
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Holt

[Init:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]
SS will be establishing a blockade in this hex, therefor we need to see if they can move before the blockade is set.]

Dave Baughman

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Renfield's Dragoons arrive first (nothing like being trapped by a blockade after you arrive!)

35.25 FP of Renfield's invade the planet.

Holt

3rd Eden Cuirassiers   Transported Ground   Transported   Regular   Questionable   13.5
Respond to that trouble.

Dave Baughman

Renfield's simple rez... [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

13.00 FP after rounding. Not quite enough  >:(

Eden Cuirassiers will regain 1.25 FP from damage control.

Holt

The shark forces dig in their heels for the oncoming capellans.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

OOC: Anything joining the fight from the forces you moved into the theater (air support, etc)?

Holt

Dave Baughman

The Dragoons move in for the kill

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Crit check [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Rubinsky's opts for three crits

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6
Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8
Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

6 Command & Control breakdown: enemy suffers -1 on operational initiative for the
rest of the Strategic Turn. 

8 Your commander gains experience - +1 on simple resolution and initiative rolls for
the rest of the turn. 

9 Enemy supply columns are overrun and looted – the enemy's damage control for
this round goes to your force instead.

Holt

The death of the 3rd Eden:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]