[RP/MM] Turn 5, 2539 Jacomarie -- Invasion [Complete]

Started by Dave Baughman, October 06, 2011, 07:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

Lockhardt's Ironsides arrive, spoiling for a fight.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Holt

Again blockade being established in the hex.
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Init [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

The Ironsides arrive first. 23.75 FP invade the planet.

Holt

[OCC
2nd Eden Cuirassiers   Transported Ground   Transported   Regular   Questionable   13.5
Defend
OCC]

SS Damage:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Holt

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

The Ironsides only inflict 3.5 FP. Eden forces inflict 4.0 FP

After damage control...

Ironsides have 20.50 FP
Eden forces have 10.00 FP

Anything joining the battle during the 2nd round of combat?

Holt

The 2nd Eden call down a fighter umbrella from the blockading warships.

Guardian of Eden fighter wings, 18 FP
Endurance fighter wings: 15FP

Supremacy total is 43 FP

Damage roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

Holt

Possible crit:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]

Holt

[There's that 1 dice!]

43FP * 60% = 25.75FP before possible mods

Dave Baughman

Ironsides @ 20.5 FP

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]

Holt

Rebel Damage:

20.5 * 25% = 5.25

Rebels are deded.

SS;
46.5FP (13.5 + 18 + 15) - 3.5 (R1) - 5.25 (R2) = 37.75

Rebels:
23.75FP - 4 (R1) - 20.5 (R2) = 0

Salvage: 32.5FP
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 5, 4 + 15, total 24[/blockquote]

Holt

Ending:

SS:
37.75 + 1 (Battlefield Salvage) + 7.75 (Salvage) = (46.5FP) Supremacy forces repair to full.