Turn 5 - Guerilla Warfare - Falsterbo (DP1311) [Complete]

Started by Fatebringer, October 07, 2011, 06:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatebringer

Clan Blood Spirit Forces attempt to drag the Defenders from their fortifications.

471st Scarlet Battle Cluster, R/R, 8.5 FP

Unknown Guerillas, 1 FP

Fatebringer

Anti-Guerilla Roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

Forces fail to pin down the defenders.

Static Damage Roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

Crit Chance

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

One Crit

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

10 One enemy VIP of the enemy player's choice is killed (1-4) or captured (5-6). If no
VIPs are present, the enemy's highest-ranking officer is affected instead. The enemy
suffers a -1 penalty on all operational initiative and simple resolution rolls for the rest
of the turn.

Not sure if this has any affect, but would be fun to kill one of these bastages higher ups. :P

Dave Baughman

No real combat effect for the reasons you gave, but you should definitely roll to see if you captured the enemy alive - it might have a story impact.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

GM Requested Roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Guerillas begin the turn with 1.00 FP

Low-intensity warfare inflicts 0.25 FP after rounding

No FP is regained through damage control.

Guerillas end the turn with 0.75 FP

Fatebringer

With intel provided by the Scientist-General on planet, Iota Galaxy forces manuever carefuly to the positions marked on the map and attempt to suprise the defenders.

OP2

Anti-Guerilla Roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+6 : 1, 5 + 6, total 12[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Given the sorry state of the Guerillas, there's really no point in going to MegaMek.

Guerillas simple rez:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Crit check [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Critical event [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

7 Repair bay heroics double the amount of after-action battlefield repair. 

Irrelevant since they are sure to be wiped out, but from a fluff POV their technicians worked to the very last minute getting their machines patched up, to the point of some of them going directly into battle on the doorstep of the repair bay.