Jeyar

Taurian Concordat (IS)

4642 - Marknick - Interdicted (damage)
4743 - Gaul - Interdicted (damage)
4742 - Diik - Interdicted (damage)
4841 - Oscar - Interdicted (damage)
4941 - Lastpost - Interdicted (damage)

Fatebringer

Pocologan (0719) belongs to WiE asof Turn 37.
Wiltshire (0720) belongs to LC as of Turn 37.

MF on Timbuktu (0619) Is not just offline, it's gone. Adders took it elsewhere in Turn 33.

Daemonknight

Error: A Place(IS 2015) should be Falcon Green, not Hellion Blue :)

Montmarault(IS 2215) becomes CJF

Dompaire(IS 2214) becomes...well not sure, SLDF and DC forces took it. Upto Dave who takes control. Wont matter for long *evil grin*
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

GI Journalist

Systems online.

Hex 0530, Blantleff, should also show 1 SY.

DisGruntled

Maps looking great, I do have a last minute change and a few that's slipped through the cracks:

The following should be Adder worlds going into C40: (all IS)
1610 Barcelona
1613 Zhongshan
1708 Botany Bay
1709 Erewhon

Keep up the great work.

LittleH13

chanman

Daemonknight

Not sure about that, but it surely isnt in Hellions blue. Jade Falcons took it from the Lyrans in turn 38, SLDF/Combine forces took it without opposition in turn 39. Currently, it is under the control of whoever the SLDF commander decides is given control. Could be that he doesnt give it to the Lyrans, the SLDF could keep it under their provisional military control for now, but thats Dave's call i assume.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Fatebringer

Snow Ravens
Should be 2 MF's at Blair Atholl (2115)

Federated Suns
Remegan (3631) is a Control World, Hex should be Fedsuns Orange.
New MF at Errai (2725)
New Space Station - 4134 "Space Sunner's Station"

chanman

Quote from: Daemonknight on June 06, 2010, 08:15:49 PM
Not sure about that, but it surely isnt in Hellions blue. Jade Falcons took it from the Lyrans in turn 38, SLDF/Combine forces took it without opposition in turn 39. Currently, it is under the control of whoever the SLDF commander decides is given control. Could be that he doesnt give it to the Lyrans, the SLDF could keep it under their provisional military control for now, but thats Dave's call i assume.

http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=342.0

I think you may be thinking of a different hex.

Daemonknight

yep i am. just not sure which now :P

chaosxtreme

Everything above here is on the next map. Sanity post for how far I stop looking back in this thread.  ;D

silentwarrior

St Ives hexes are again shared.
The seam between the Clan Homeworlds and the DP is not right.
The Pentagon is not adjacent to the Caliban (veil of the portector) nebula but one hex removed.

Dave Baughman

Quote from: silentwarrior on June 08, 2010, 07:45:55 PM
St Ives hexes are again shared.
The seam between the Clan Homeworlds and the DP is not right.
The Pentagon is not adjacent to the Caliban (veil of the portector) nebula but one hex removed.

Josh and I looked into this and it appears from the distances the actually issue is that the Caliban Nebula shifted around a litle bit. Since the Veil is currently just a cosmetic item on the map, its probably not going to be neccessary to change its location right now... basically, at this stage its just a cosmetic issue.

Or am I misreading the map? If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll take a second look.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.