[RP/MM] Turn 51, 1533 Clipperton, Rebels vs FWL - Invasion

Started by Daemonknight, October 14, 2011, 10:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

In what could only be considered a text-book example of 'Strategic Suprise', several of the merchant jumpships bringing supplies to Clipperton suddenly disgorged a swarm of aerospace fighters. At the same time, several jump signatures were detected by the system monitor stations, off-schedule for any new merchants.

Movement Initiative required
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

chaosxtreme

Init
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

your forces movement orders execute before the Regulans arrive.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

((OOC: Modifying the forces present, because we've fine tuned the Regulan forces somewhat, and also put them into a structure befitting a small nation trying to set itself up as a legit Successor House)).

1st Reguluan Expeditionary Regiment - 15.5 FP
22nd 'Regulan' Militia Regiment - 18 FP
22nd Militia Aerospace Brigade - 8 FP

4th RAF Squadron(Indy Wing) V/R 12.25 FP

6th Regulan Guards R/R 11 FP
14th Royal Militia R/R 7 FP
15th Royal Militia R/R 7 FP
5th Royal Artillery V/R 19.75

All forces burn to the planet, glad to see that the world's defenders had been prioritized to other theatres.

chaosxtreme

Militia

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

1fp * 20% = .2 rounds to .25

Militia does .25 Damage to enemy force.