[RP/MM] Turn 5 FWL vs Rebels Hex 1932 Regulus [To be continued]

Started by chaosxtreme, October 15, 2011, 12:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

As reinforcement's continue to arrive and the wear weary Knights, 1st Militia and GDL refit and prepare for the final assault.

chaosxtreme

Op round 1 Init Re-Roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

Quote from: chaosxtreme on October 19, 2011, 05:41:57 PM
Forces that arrived Round 1

Ground only
Free Worlds League   Stewart Dragoons Juggernaut Mechs, Vehicles, Power Armor   Transported   Regular   Reliable   28.75
Free Worlds League   BattleMagic (Mercenaries)   BattleMagic   Mechs, Vehicles, Power Armor   Transported   Elite   Fanatical   7.5
Free Worlds League   Stewart Dragoons    Home Guard   Mechs, Vehicles, Power Armor   Transported   Veteran   Reliable   36.75
Free Worlds League   Marik Militia     13th Marik Militia   Mechs, Vehicles, Power Armor   Transported   Regular   Reliable   22.5
Free Worlds League   Atrean Dragoons   1st Atrean Dragoons   Mechs, Vehicles, Power Armor   Transported   Regular   Fanatical   30.75
Free Worlds League   Fusiliers of Oriente   Ducal Guard   Mechs, Vehicles, Power Armor   Transported   Elite   Fanatical   62.25
Free Worlds League   Free Worlds Guards   2nd Free Worlds Guards   Mechs, Vehicles, Power Armor   Transported   Veteran   Fanatical   35

Aero
Free Worlds League   Stewart Dragoons   Yamada's Sharks    Aerospace   Transported   Veteran   Reliable   1.25
Free Worlds League   BattleMagic (Mercenaries)   BattleMagic Air Support   Aerospace   Transported   Elite   Fanatical   6.25
Free Worlds League   Stewart Dragoons   The Stewart Shield    Aerospace   Transported   Veteran   Reliable   2.5
Free Worlds League   Free Worlds Guards   2nd Free Worlds Guards Aerospace   Aerospace   Transported   Veteran   Fanatical   1.25
Free Worlds League   Fusiliers of Oriente   Ducal Guard Air Wing   Aerospace   Transported   Elite   Fanatical   1.5
Free Worlds League   Atrean Dragoons   1st Atrean Dragoons Air Wing   Aerospace   Transported   Veteran   Fanatical   2.5
Free Worlds League   Marik Militia   13th Militia Aerospace   Aerospace   Transported   Regular   Reliable   1

((OOC: This is all that you posted previously in this turn. However, the BattleMagic Mercenary unit is not able to arrive at Regulus this turn, as it is 11 hexes away. Following the shortest flight path, they would stop at hex 1334(Karachi).

Please post the forces that are still present from last turn, in their current condition))
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Dave Baughman

I've tidied up the thread a bit. In the process I accidentally wiped out the Regulans initiative roll for op 1.

For the record, it was an "8." The thread is archived in Admin Resources for verification if neccessary.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Sequence of events this turn:

Op Round 1: A strong force of Regulan 'Mechs and armor sally from the Castle Brian, inflicting serious damage on the 2nd Knights of the Inner Sphere before withdrawing behind their fortifications.
Op Round 2: FWL reinforcements arrive and deploy to the surface. Efforts to breach the Castle Brian's defenses fail.
Op Rounds 3-5: FWL continues to attempt to breach the fortress without success.

Op Round 6: The Admiral commanding FWL naval forces in the system issues an ultimatum - if the Regulus Castle Brian does not surrender, he will destroy one major population center with orbital bombardment every day until either the garrison surrenders or the planet is rendered lifeless.

...to be continued next turn.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.