[Turn 52] *Turning Point* Bremen - Clan Blood Spirit vs. The Society

Started by Dave Baughman, November 16, 2011, 08:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathrider6

9  Enemy supply columns are overrun and looted – the enemy's damage control for
this round goes to your force instead.

10   One enemy VIP of the enemy player's choice is killed (1-4) or captured (5-6). If no
VIPs are present, the enemy's highest-ranking officer is affected instead. The enemy
suffers a -1 penalty on all operational initiative and simple resolution rolls for the rest
of the turn.

CBS inflicts 5FP to the Society forces in the process over-running both their supply trains and capturing the senior officer present

Dave Baughman

Splat!

Society tries to fight back

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Deathrider6

CBS Takes 5 FP of damage

Forces remaining after Damage control (.5 from CBS and .5 from the captured supplies ) 6FP

Deathrider6

CBS attack roll for op round two (society has -1 penalty CBS has +1 bonus)

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+1 : 2, 5 + 1, total 8[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

possible crit
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

Deathrider6

Quote9  Enemy supply columns are overrun and looted – the enemy's damage control for
this round goes to your force instead.

CBS inflicts 3 FP of damage to the society forces and once again captures supply trains.

Deathrider6

BLood spirit Op round three attack roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+1 : 6, 6 + 1, total 13[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

Possible critical event

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

Spirits inflict xx(75 percent of remaning cbs force strength) fp of damage to the remaining society forces. Socety forces are routed! (CBS total damage inflicted is xx FP for all three rounds)

Deathrider6

Oh my I got a little ahead of myself Dave but all it takes now is clean up after you do the Society rolls sorry about that. I can edit CBS final damage in after you make the society attack roll for Op round two.

Dave Baughman

Society's death throes

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Deathrider6

Final Damage count CBS

CBS 4.5 FP remaining

Society:.5 FP remaining

If desired/allowed  CBS forces course and capture society forces. In not said society forces escape.

Deathrider6

Salvage pool is 17.5 FP

Deathrider6

CBS Salvage roll [blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 6, 2 + 15, total 23[/blockquote]