Cleaning out the library (Dave's ebay auctions)

Started by Dave Baughman, January 09, 2012, 09:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

Hi everyone :)

One of my new year's resolutions was to reduce the amount of old books and other stuff that is cluttering up my condo. The that end, I'm going to be listing a lot of gaming-related stuff on ebay.

If you see anything you like, please feel free to make a bid. I'll use this thread to keep a running list of what's available.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Dave Baughman

Dave Baughman

Daemonknight

ooOOH, d20 Modern. How much for all of them Dave? I don't have Paypal atm, but I could prolly set it up...
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Daemonknight on January 10, 2012, 09:16:31 PM
ooOOH, d20 Modern. How much for all of them Dave? I don't have Paypal atm, but I could prolly set it up...

You don't need a paypal account to use paypal any more... they take normal credit card payments (though if you do it that was PP pockets 2%... bastards LOL). I posted the three lots at 9.99 each to start the auction, with a $25 buyout on each lot. I figured that was about fair since each lot had a sticker price of ~$40 each.

Daemonknight

is there a 'forum friend' or 'poor disabled kid' discount availible? :P
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Daemonknight on January 11, 2012, 04:23:36 AM

by ebay rules I can't pull the auction for a private sale once its posted... but if it doesn't sell the first time around we can talk before I relist.

edit: there are bids in on all three lots, so those are going to sell. You may want to wait till they're almost done and then decide if you want to bid. I'd certainl be happy to ship them over to you if you win some/all of them.

Dave Baughman

Dave Baughman

Dave Baughman

Just posted 25 more World of Darkness books, mostly Werewolf: the Apocalypse sourcebooks. Far too many to list individually, but you can see them all at my profile page

Daemonknight

Quote from: Dave Baughman on January 11, 2012, 04:25:10 AM
Quote from: Daemonknight on January 11, 2012, 04:23:36 AM

by ebay rules I can't pull the auction for a private sale once its posted... but if it doesn't sell the first time around we can talk before I relist.

edit: there are bids in on all three lots, so those are going to sell. You may want to wait till they're almost done and then decide if you want to bid. I'd certainl be happy to ship them over to you if you win some/all of them.

By the looks of it, I wont be getting my hands on d20 Modern(not going to shell out 25+ for a single rulebook), but I might snag the others if they stay low enough. Wish you had said something before you put them up :P

Dave Baughman

Sorry, I didn't know you were interested in that one specifically. If I find any more d20 modern stuff in my library I'll give you a heads-up before I list it.

Daemonknight