SLDF Orders Sheet for C40

Started by Parmenion, June 06, 2010, 03:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parmenion

As some would be aware, I'm doing the SLDF orders.

To that end (and whilst they will be a tad late, sorry), could those IS nations of the Star League, please PM your cyclic RP contributions to the SLDF so that I may marry up what is on the orders sheet, as to what you are forwarding.

Long live the short one!!

Thanks.

Parmenion

Folks,

I've been going through the forums looking to see if any SLDF formations have been involved in combat. 

Would very much appreciate it if your Clan has been in combat with the SLDF, that you PM me the details. so that I don't miss anything.

cheers

Quote from: Parmenion on June 06, 2010, 03:41:31 AM

To that end (and whilst they will be a tad late, sorry), could those IS nations of the Star League, please PM your cyclic RP contributions to the SLDF so that I may marry up what is on the orders sheet, as to what you are forwarding.

Thanks.

Parmenion

Mmmmm.... I think I've located everything (although I have this nagging feeling that I've missed something in regards a couple of regular SLDF regiments). 

Looks like it was elements of the ELH that have copped it in the neck.  Them, and some SLDF ASF elements.

And thanks to those faction leaders who responded to my many PMs asking for clarifications.

I just need a couple more responses, because of what I've seen on the map, and then the SLDF orders should be in.

Thanks again for your patience.

Quote from: Parmenion on June 07, 2010, 01:15:40 PM
Folks,

I've been going through the forums looking to see if any SLDF formations have been involved in combat. 

Would very much appreciate it if your Clan has been in combat with the SLDF, that you PM me the details. so that I don't miss anything.

cheers

Quote from: Parmenion on June 06, 2010, 03:41:31 AM

Thanks.

Marlin

Parmenion

Quote from: Marlin on June 08, 2010, 05:43:43 PM
Got my PM?

Yep... took a look at those, thanks.  And unfortunate as the losses there, those units were not on the SLDF orders sheet. 

cheers