Fan Council Signup & Registration Thread

Started by Daemonknight, April 11, 2012, 09:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bergie

Taurian Concordat (Yay Paranoia!)
Outworlds Alliance
Minor Periphery Powers (Lothans, Illyrians, etc)

I would like to get my feet wet with small fry before I do anything crazy in rejoining such an insane game.

(Are Periphery nations available?)

Iron Mongoose

Well, 1) I had children crawling on me, so I'm blaming them for my poor reading there and 2) who would ever not specificly request us, if they didn't think we might not welcome them?  I mean, really, is there a better place to be than the Capellan Confederation?

(Other than Clan Mongoose, I guess  8) )

Though intrestingly, depending on your point of view, the St Ives Compact is, in its way, the Confederation too, so I guess we should encourage everyone to go there.  It can be the gateway drug on the path of enlightenment addiction.

Terminax

Arkansas Warrior

Quote from: Bergie on July 25, 2012, 06:01:04 PM
Taurian Concordat (Yay Paranoia!)
Outworlds Alliance
Minor Periphery Powers (Lothans, Illyrians, etc)

I would like to get my feet wet with small fry before I do anything crazy in rejoining such an insane game.

(Are Periphery nations available?)
I don't think the periphery is open right now.  Maybe go FWL, and get them to give you Andurien?  Since they're in rebellion right now, that basically gives you your own minor state to run.

Bergie

I might just lurk then.  I was interested in something to really practice my getting into the game, learning the rules, but where I can watch safely ;)  I also wanted to focus on the Concordat because it is right around now that Thomas' craziness started getting VERY pronounced.  As such, it was going to be fun roleplay!

Crunch

You should go ahead and sign up.

1) I suspect when the periphery factions do become available first dibs will go to currently active players.

2) Periphery powers aren't going to become available until we have enough players period.

In other words if you sign up and get active the Periph will be here sooner and you're more likely to have a shot.

Bergie

Oh, twist my arm ;)

I believe then that:

1) FRR
2) FWL
3) CapCon

I would go Davion (have a soft spot for them), but then again I think it'll be popular.

Mekorig

Bergie, you can always come and join the FWL, and when the Periphery opens, go to the TC. It is always fun to play with you in the FGCs.

Iron Mongoose

What you should really do is join the Confederation, because we hate the Davions as much as the Taurians do!  And the MoC, too (its only a few years since we turned them and Andurian back, after all).

Or some other faction that needs players more.  I mean, if you can stand being inferior.

Bergie

As long as I am not (initially) faction leader, I'll go wherever I'm needed.

Daemonknight

Bergie, the FRR already has enough people for such a small faction, so I'm going to stick you into the FWL, alright? And Crunch is correct in that when the Periphery opens up, active players get dibs on whichever factions they are interested in. Welcome to the game!

@Terminax: Who interestes you more, the LC or the FWL? If you really want you can hop over and play the DC with me and Grey, but I don't know how much time I'll have to teach you the ropes, what with running the game and all...
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Terminax

Bergie

Quote from: Daemonknight on July 25, 2012, 07:06:37 PM
Bergie, the FRR already has enough people for such a small faction, so I'm going to stick you into the FWL, alright?

Fine with me!

Terminax

Doesn't really matter to me. If the FWL is full up or Bergie-fied, I'm good with the LC or DC.

Mekorig

Its is fine with me if both or one of you wants to get into the FWL. I need more players to RP the diferent factions in the Parliament.