Fan Council Signup & Registration Thread

Started by Daemonknight, April 11, 2012, 09:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatebringer

Quote from: Iron Mongoose on April 30, 2012, 03:34:36 PM
Cool.  Now can I sign my kids up for Sun Tsu and Kali?

Muah ha ha, sounds like fun :)

Toshiro Nigami

Hello!

A friend of mine brought me here to your RPG and i thought i´ll try it out. =)

My faction of choice would be Draconis Combine.
Second Lyran

Daemonknight

@ Toshiro: approved for Draconis Combine

welcome to Intelser!
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

aceraptor

If there are still slots open, I'm interested in the Fed Suns or the FRR.

Daemonknight

I do not forsee a situation where we will be turning away willing participants. Approved for FedSuns

welcome to Intelser!
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

aceraptor

Quote from: Daemonknight on May 02, 2012, 03:49:50 PM
I do not forsee a situation where we will be turning away willing participants. Approved for FedSuns

welcome to Intelser!

Thank you! :D

Fatebringer

As long as you have your faction heads set, I don't see why a faction can't have up to 5 players. Once the battles start, there will be things to do besides RP.

Daemonknight

if we start getting more than 4 or more players per faction, that is when I would considering making a jump to the Clan era, if people wanted it. I'm actually somewhat surprised we had this level of turnout, pleasantly surprised. But I leave it upto the players to decide where things go, I don't want to be the storyteller, just want to give you guys a subtle push here and there

Jaim Magnus

Well, having more era specific information at hand and a set of rules that are essentially done really helps ;)

Fatebringer

In this case, I think you're benefiting from being the "Only (FGC) game in town." And probably, it's a time period that people want to play. I mean, we had a great S7 game going until the Jihad hit and we lost a lot of players who did not want to play the Jihad. They wanted the same old Solaris they were use to and that was it, so they walked. I'd say about half the game left.

Daemonknight

Well hopefully everyone has enough fun that they don't want to splinter off into a new game and make competition ;) I think one big game is more fun for all involved than 2 smaller games, you know?

icchan

Might there be room for a Canopian liason officer with the FWL forces?  I know they were tight with Andurien at the time, so there's that end.  I would be happy to join up the League, though I would certainly reserve a desire to play and/or FH the Canopians if/when they're allowed.

Side note, Xotl made some truly epic RATs for the 3028/3039 era, both mechs and vehicles.  It's a d1000 system and does perhaps the best direct look at a faction's makeup, at least per weight class.  It's inclusive of everything that's ever been mentioned, weighted by fluff descriptions.  It's not terribly balanced, especially by 3039 since the IS has a lot of SL tech starting to pop up compared to the Periphery states being stuck with SW-era stuff, but it is pretty bloody accurate.