Fan Council Signup & Registration Thread

Started by Daemonknight, April 11, 2012, 09:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaim Magnus

The numbers keep increasing.  [Mr. Burns] Excellent [/Mr. Burns]

Daemonknight

@icchan: approved for FWL, and you can have first crack at the Canopians if/when they get opened up for play
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Lachesis

Hi Folks

I got poited towards this game on CBT.com.

If you are still taking players I'd go with the following:

Quote from: Daemonknight on April 16, 2012, 01:34:46 AM
Available Factions:

Free Rasalhauge Republic

Lyran Commonwealth

I was informed that I can neither apply for Periphery nor for Mercs. Is this still valid?

If not I would like to express my interest in the Taurians.

Daemonknight

That is correct. Mercenaries are not playable factions in this game, and the periphery is currently locked out from player control. That being said, welcome to Intelser, and you are approved for the FRR. :)
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

Just an FYI to people, Hugin asked Cannonshop to take over as Faction Head of the Lyrans, and CS agreed.

Effective immediately, Hugin is no longer playing for the Capellans, he is now Faction Head for the LyCom. I assume Cannon is staying on as a Lyran player untill I hear otherwise

Cannonshop

Quote from: Daemonknight on May 10, 2012, 09:37:09 AM
Just an FYI to people, Hugin asked Cannonshop to take over as Faction Head of the Lyrans, and CS agreed.

Effective immediately, Hugin is no longer playing for the Capellans, he is now Faction Head for the LyCom. I assume Cannon is staying on as a Lyran player untill I hear otherwise

Like I told Hugin, if Ian had no problem with the arrangement, and DK (the GM) had no problem, I really had no problem with it-we're ramping up to an increased production flow at work, and I expect to be pulling hellish amounts of overtime later this year, since Deadlines are Deadlines for a reason, having someone else handle the sheets ON TIME keeps the faction alive-flaky time management issues don't, and I'm willing to give Hugin a shot if the rest of the LC's players are willing, and provided it doesn't foul things up for the GM.

Ian Sharpe

Said it in PMs, but aye, I'm fine with Hugin as FH.

Fatebringer

Quote from: Cannonshop on May 10, 2012, 10:29:02 AM
Quote from: Daemonknight on May 10, 2012, 09:37:09 AM

Like I told Hugin, if Ian had no problem with the arrangement, and DK (the GM) had no problem, I really had no problem with it-we're ramping up to an increased production flow at work, and I expect to be pulling hellish amounts of overtime later this year, since Deadlines are Deadlines for a reason, having someone else handle the sheets ON TIME keeps the faction alive-flaky time management issues don't, and I'm willing to give Hugin a shot if the rest of the LC's players are willing, and provided it doesn't foul things up for the GM.

LOL, I'm already working 11 hr days  :P I sympathise.

Drakef

I suppose I'll throw my hat into the ring (or other local colloquialism). I have very little preference for faction, but since the Capellans have the least players of the Successor States, I will list them first. Plus having another Raven as Faction Head would definitely work for me.

1. Capellan Confederation
2. Free Worlds League
3. Lyran Commonwealth

Daemonknight

DisGruntled

First off hope everyone's doing well (or better at least) from when I last was around a year or two back.

I've been missing my battletech fix and when I noticed recently that the game was restarting I was on the fence about joining back.  Parmenion noticed my visits and asked if I'd like to have go of it. So here I am and I'd like to be working with him again if at all possible.

1. Federated Suns
2. Lyran Commonwealth
3. FWL

I'd have picked the Cappies as a choice  to have the chance to work with IM, Fate, and up till yesterday Hugin again, but the only good cappy is a dead one. ;)

Daemonknight

Welcome back to the site Dis, it's good to see you back again.

Now, I know you placed FS and LC first on your list, but I'm kind of liking you going to the FWL, just because the more different voices in Parliament there are, the better the FWL becomes. Its not a requirement, and if you're really hoping for the FS I'm okay with it, but I just think that they could use a 4th player before the FedCom factions(after all, they're almost a single faction at this stage, with Kat having her cancer fight).

Your thoughts?

Jaim Magnus

Quote from: Nibs on May 13, 2012, 05:21:17 AM
I suppose I'll throw my hat into the ring (or other local colloquialism). I have very little preference for faction, but since the Capellans have the least players of the Successor States, I will list them first. Plus having another Raven as Faction Head would definitely work for me.

1. Capellan Confederation
2. Free Worlds League
3. Lyran Commonwealth

Nibs!  You traitor ;)

Welcome aboard!

Hugin

Quote from: DisGruntled on May 13, 2012, 02:12:13 PM
First off hope everyone's doing well (or better at least) from when I last was around a year or two back.

I've been missing my battletech fix and when I noticed recently that the game was restarting I was on the fence about joining back.  Parmenion noticed my visits and asked if I'd like to have go of it. So here I am and I'd like to be working with him again if at all possible.

1. Federated Suns
2. Lyran Commonwealth
3. FWL

I'd have picked the Cappies as a choice  to have the chance to work with IM, Fate, and up till yesterday Hugin again, but the only good cappy is a dead one. ;)

I'd actually love to have him with me :)

Daemonknight

well he's either going to head to the FS(his first choice), or the FWL(where I think he will do the most for the game, giving another opinion in the rowdy FWL Parliament chambers)