Fan Council Signup & Registration Thread

Started by Daemonknight, April 11, 2012, 09:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Mongoose

Don't worry Dis.  FWL or FedCom, the Death Commandos are still comming for you  8)

Nibs, welcome aboard!

Mekorig

Is there any posibility of opening Periphery factions? Or the IS factions still needs players?

chaosxtreme

FWL could use more people. Remember tis not treason to disagree with the Captain-General!

Daemonknight

Currently I am not willing to open up the periphery nations untill all Great Houses have atleast 5 4-5 players, and the FRR and St Ives have atleast 2 each. So we are still a ways away from adding any new factions.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

DisGruntled

I'd probably prefer to be a Freddy, but if Parm doesn't need the help I don't mind the FWL. 

Hmmm..  IM maybe if I don't come looking for them first ;)

Drakef

Quote from: Jaim Magnus on May 13, 2012, 03:05:24 PM
Nibs!  You traitor ;)

Welcome aboard!

It was a tough choice, with so many Ravens! But don't worry Jaim, if I become a traitor, the Combine will be my first choice of asylum.  ;)

Jaim Magnus

Quote from: Nibs on May 14, 2012, 03:07:54 AM
Quote from: Jaim Magnus on May 13, 2012, 03:05:24 PM
Nibs!  You traitor ;)

Welcome aboard!

It was a tough choice, with so many Ravens! But don't worry Jaim, if I become a traitor, the Combine will be my first choice of asylum.  ;)

Hehehe, you could join the Shin Legions ;)

Mekorig

Quote from: Daemonknight on May 13, 2012, 10:34:30 PM
Currently I am not willing to open up the periphery nations untill all Great Houses have atleast 5 4-5 players, and the FRR and St Ives have atleast 2 each. So we are still a ways away from adding any new factions.

Ummm...it could be interesting to play the FWL once at least, if the faction leader agree. The Andurians still are reviled by the rest of the FWL, and the Regulans are still pro-federal, right?

FoxxItal

Good evening =) Harlock said he needed me as his starscream  ;D

So my faction choices are:

FRR
Federated suns
Capellans

Not gona lie, I'm mainly here at Harlocks request to join in on the fun with the Vikings so they really are my first and only real choice.

Daemonknight

@DisGruntled: approved for FedSuns

@Mekorig: approved for FWL

@FoxxItal: approved for FRR

welcome to those of you who arn't familiar faces here, and welcome back to those who are returning to the fold after long hiatus!
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Lord Harlock

Quote from: FoxxItal on May 14, 2012, 03:49:13 AM
Good evening =) Harlock said he needed me as his starscream  ;D

So my faction choices are:

FRR
Federated suns
Capellans

Not gonna lie, I'm mainly here at Harlocks request to join in on the fun with the Vikings so they really are my first and only real choice.

Excellent, now I can attack Autobot City on Earth.

chaosxtreme

Quote from: Mekorig on May 14, 2012, 03:25:53 AM
Quote from: Daemonknight on May 13, 2012, 10:34:30 PM

Ummm...it could be interesting to play the FWL once at least, if the faction leader agree. The Andurians still are reviled by the rest of the FWL, and the Regulans are still pro-federal, right?

Quote just so and the Anduriens are still in revolt so if you pick them you essentially have your own faction. :-)

Arkansas Warrior

Lyran Commonwealth
St. Ives Compact
Free Worlds League

Daemonknight

@AK: approved for Lyran Commonwealth

welcome aboard!

Parmenion

Err... How about AW running the Compact since you mentioned Absalom has left. 

Just saying, as the Suns has a vested interest in an active St Ives.