Fan Council Signup & Registration Thread

Started by Daemonknight, April 11, 2012, 09:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

Just so we're all clear on faction status:

the SIC currently has no players. Because it is such a small faction, I will be running it in full untill a willing player steps forward, from OUTSIDE the game. I don't want to dilute the factions, there has been enough shuffling around already, if I can help it. I am willing to let a player without FH experience(provided they have either FGC experience, or a recommendation from an experienced and respected player) take a swing at the SIC, so long as the FS is willing to mentor them(after all, the FS is the main reason the SIC didn't get eaten by the CC in canon anyways).

As for the DC...I am unwilling to let such a major faction be handled by anyone other than an experienced FGC faction head. So untill one shows up ready to lead the DC to glory(or defeat), I will be co-Captaining the DC with Grey along the lines I spoke about earlier. I feel it is the only way to keep the DC functioning as a normal faction without simply taking over and running it as NPC faction, something I don't think anyone in the game ever likes to see happen.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Daemonknight

Quote from: Parmenion on July 21, 2012, 12:52:32 PM
Err... How about AW running the Compact since you mentioned Absalom has left. 

Just saying, as the Suns has a vested interest in an active St Ives.

I know they do, and I plan to run them with as much effort as I ran the Falcons, albeit vastly different goals(the SIC ain't conquoring the Sphere anytime soon :P).

However, AK didn't seem interested in the FH position right off the bat, so I'm inclined to let him get his bearings in the LC while I boss the SIC. Besides, this gives me a perfectly good tool, along with the DC, to get some storylines moving without having to resort to throwing ComStar out there to start mixing things up so soon after trying(and having success with) the diplomatic approach.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Arkansas Warrior

I'm willing to give it a shot, The SIC is pretty small, so it's not like running a Great House.  Especially if the Suns is going to mentor me.  Heck, that's even canon.  The FS advisor was practically Candace's chief of staff.  lol

Mekorig

GreyJaeger

May I make a suggestion?

How about we go with Ark? AW will always mean "Attention Whore" to me. :D

Mekorig

Quote from: GreyJaeger on July 22, 2012, 03:50:01 PM
May I make a suggestion?

LOL!  Yeah, you are right.

Terminax

1. Anything
2. Anything
3. Anything

Since Periphery States are unavailable and other FH unattainable, I don't really care about what I play, I'm flexible enough. So why don't you fine gentlemen decide who wants me and we'll go from there. Just as long as I get to do something.

Daemonknight

I will allow the various faction heads to lobby for who needs an extra player, though most likely the LC or FWL could use your help the most.

Terminax

I'm easy. Just as long as I can dip my hands into the blood of my enemies I'm good.

Parmenion

Quote from: Mekorig on July 22, 2012, 03:56:29 PM
Quote from: GreyJaeger on July 22, 2012, 03:50:01 PM
May I make a suggestion?

LOL!  Yeah, you are right.

Yet elsewhere, and especially on the other side of the pond, AW stands for Arthur Wellesley.

Fatebringer

As stated before, CC is well represented. ;) until there are like 3 players per faction or someone who requests the CC specifically, we'll keep passing ;)

Iron Mongoose

Pish posh, anyone who's enlightened enough to see that our Celestial Wisdom is truely the savior of humanity and the light that will lead us to a better future of truth and justice will never be turned away.

And given that most people don't see it, we need all the more people to help us enlighten them.  Just so long as they bring three or four mech regements with them.   ;)

Mekorig

Quote from: Terminax on July 24, 2012, 07:20:44 PM
1. Anything
2. Anything
3. Anything

Since Periphery States are unavailable and other FH unattainable, I don't really care about what I play, I'm flexible enough. So why don't you fine gentlemen decide who wants me and we'll go from there. Just as long as I get to do something.

The FWL can always welcome another player.

Fatebringer

Quote from: Iron Mongoose on July 25, 2012, 03:21:37 PM
Pish posh, anyone who's enlightened enough to see that our Celestial Wisdom is truely the savior of humanity and the light that will lead us to a better future of truth and justice will never be turned away.

And given that most people don't see it, we need all the more people to help us enlighten them.  Just so long as they bring three or four mech regements with them.   ;)

I said that... didn't I say that?

"or someone who requests the CC specifically"

Well, it is kind of infered that when you reqest to be part of the CC that you know the truth of her Celestial Wisdom's love and guidance. :)