Fan Council OOC Thread

Started by Daemonknight, April 28, 2012, 02:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

you gain +1 to the contract rating for every 5% of the unit's FP you pay every turn
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

GreyJaeger

Okay.. So in other words, some amount equal to a multiplier of .05?

Example:

Dragon's Breath(Regular): 5 FP
CO: Colonel Peter Tate

This unit will cost a minimum of.25 RP/turn. Correct?

Daemonknight

correct. the more you pay, the higher the contract is rated, the more likely it is to be the winning bid
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Lord Harlock

It took me awhile to find mercs that I could get the little Tor Miraborg in my head to agree on. Dragon's Breath is so out of the question it isn't funny. Always Faithful can't save a dwarf. And I wanted a larger formation to boot. So in the end, the best that I could do was try on the Fighting Urakuai since they have neither a big history of breaking contract (or other shenanigans) till much later and provide three regiments.

Iron Mongoose

They do have a history of fighting amoungst themselves over things like weather or not to eat their prisoners, and if they should take their magic ring to Sauron or Saruman, however, which might go over baddly with the FRR people...

Fatebringer

Ooooh, having the Comstar Precenters listed is a good idea :)

ThreeGees

Yep, it gives identity to future targets of opportunity

Daemonknight

We already know the names of your HVTs :D hmmm...suppose I should list the Precentors for St Ives and Rasalhauge

ThreeGees

Yeah, we lesser states don't wish suffer further lowering of our national self-esteem.

Fatebringer

Good Capellans know better then to say what they mean when sending messages. ;)

If Comstar aint reading them, Mask is. ;)

Lord Harlock

And the secret SAFE and DMI agents are reading them too.

Fatebringer

They only read Romano's mail, Mask reads every Capellan Citizen(and non-Citizen)'s mail.

Iron Mongoose

Quote from: Lord Harlock on May 03, 2012, 07:35:35 PM
And the secret SAFE... agents are reading them too.

I think you have a fairly loose interpratation of the term 'read', don't you?  For SAFE, they'd better hope there are lots of pictures  ::)

Daemonknight

ComStar would be more than happy to quote you a price on a realtime video link for the mail. You can read it as it's sent! Please just have Atreus packaged up with a bowtie before supper. Thank you!