[RP/MM] Turn 40 CDS vs TH - Columbus DP4917 *COMPLETED*

Started by Holt, June 06, 2010, 10:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Dave Baughman on June 06, 2010, 11:08:04 PM
Quote from: Holt on June 06, 2010, 11:02:56 PM
All DC forces leave the hex as the Sharks move in, Dave did you dismantle the infrastructure?

The infra is long gone. A 1 FP force of Manei Domini commandos stay behind to cause mischief for the Clans.

Disregard the text in red, as further research has revealed that there is still some infrastructure here. This hex contains an RS and 2 SYs.

The Manei Domini will attempt orders other than Battle if they win initiative, so tactical init is required here.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Holt

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Since TH wins initiative, they will attempt a Destroy Resources raid against the first of the two shipyards.

We'll need a Raid Defense roll to see how many CDS troops can squish the Manei Domini.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Holt

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

go ahead and roll it out if you want, hard to do much on my phone.

Dave Baughman

Raid defense is 1 FP.

TH simple res
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]

DS simple res
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Each side inflicts .5 damage on the other.

Tiebreaker to determine raid success:

TH[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4[/blockquote]
DS[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

DS prevents the raiders from sabotaging the Shipyard.

Op round 3 initiative:

TH [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]
DS [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

TH will use its "for the hex" raid attempt to go after the other Shipyard.

Raid Defense
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

.75 CDS vs .5 TH

TH[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]
DS[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Crit checks
TH[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]
DS[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 1, total 2[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Splat, TH suffers 0.5 FP, enough to kill them

CDS suffers 0.25 damage after rounding

The raid fails, sparing the other shipyard.

Aaaaaand I believe that's that. All that remains is the DS salvage roll.