MM/RP ToP Blood Spirit/ Clan Wolf Eden HW 2042(3605-3606,3703-3706 ) COMPLETE

Started by chaosxtreme, July 21, 2010, 02:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

258th Crimson Guards (CO: Star Colonel Paul Church)
10 FP Veteran/Fannatical

I am Star Colonel Paul Church of the 258th Crimson Guards of Sigma Provisional Galaxy. You Wolf's have shown honor in accepting the challenge proffered by SaKhan Church. I shall show honor to you when we have defeated you and claimed your holdings on Eden and Circe.

Whom among the Wolf Clan is brave enough to meet the challenge of a Trueborn warrior of the Blood Spirit's the Greatest of all the founders clans!

NVA

Star Colonel Church, per the agreements set forth, we shall meet you in battle.  After we defeat you, we will depart this world with our people and our possessions intact.  As per the agreements, you will ensure our safe transit with your honor.  After we depart, if you still desire our holdings in the Pentagon Worlds, then your honor has earned you that boon.

2.75 FP Heavy Mech Trinary R/R - 2nd Garrison Cluster <I think this one still used the old rounding rules.>

Marlin

(Here things might get messy, perhaps GM wisdom is needed as to who is first here. )

"This is Star Captain Zara of Zeta Galaxies 44th Hector Cavaliers. To the Warriors of the Wolf Clan: we have come to take your enclave and all that is in it. With what will you defend?"

OP: And in case it might make sense: INit Roll:[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

Init roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

Star Captain Zara of the Ice Hellions. You interfere with a trial between Trueborn Warriors.

The Wolves have been challenged by the Blood Spirits and we intend to remove them from the Kerensky Cluster! Every world!

This is our Task Ice Hellion and it is the Rede of our SaKhan Caden Church that this be done by us alone! If you do not wish to envoke our enmity for all time Ice Hellion, Bar not our path on this sacred task. Steal not our glory!

If you wish a chance to prove your own honor that to can come to pass.

Seyla!

Marlin

"And who is talking to me here? At least show me your name so I know who is interfering in this matter! When did you challenge the Wolves? So far, you did nothing other than threaten a Clan of the Grand Council!
And indeed, I am trueborn! We challenged the Wolves here while you did not. Your try to steal our Glory state your name so I can challenge YOU to a Circle of Equals!"

NVA

"Clan Ice Hellion, we have already accepted a challenge by Clan Blood Spirit for this world.  Also, your clan has supported the ilKhan's ban on trials.  As such, we will not allow you to dishonor yourself by ignoring the ilKhan's orders.  If you believe your challenge to be superior to the Blood Spirits, we will wait until you challenge them for the right to face us.  Otherwise, we will prepare for our trial against the Blood Spirits, a clan with the courage to not hide behind the ilKhan's skirts."

Parmenion

Just to make things interesting. Horses init roll...

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]

Parmenion

Well aware that her 11th Mechanised was the Khans old command, Star Colonel Zara Houan was more than a little put out to discover not one, but two Clans, had beaten her to the punch.  Although the positives would perhaps outweigh the negatives she thought, as she continued to lead her cluster into Wolf territory.

ooc: 11th Mechanised Cluster (Elite, 14FP), along with supporting air.

Fatebringer

Question: Ravens are already on Circe. Does initiative for our challenge with the wolves default to us?

Parmenion

Quote from: Fatebringer on July 23, 2010, 07:59:11 PM
Question: Ravens are already on Circe. Does initiative for our challenge with the wolves default to us?

psst... this is Eden.   And the same also applies for the Horses element.  We are already on planet.

Marlin

OOC: As in the other threads with such.. mess, I think we still are first.

IC:
Zara was getting angry.
"I have challenged you, Wolf. Now answer or deal with the consequences!"

Fatebringer

OOC: Hellion challenge was rejected in Post #6 and the Wolves I believe are waiting for the counter-bid from the Spirits still as they have the next initiative. I'm trying to keep track of this in case I get to Proxy again.

Marlin

OOC: yes, but the rejection was not really accepted. ;) And as the holder of init, the CIH still get the first move here, I guess.