MM/RP ToG Blood Spirit/ Steel Viper New Kent *COMPLETE*

Started by chaosxtreme, July 21, 2010, 02:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

88th Crimson Guards (CO: Star Colonel Martoc Keller)

I am Star Colonel Martoc Keller of Clan Blood Spirit, I come not for your world but only for the honor of facing in battle those who remain true to the Founder, to test myself and these trueborn warriors against those who are honorable. Our Khan await's yours on Strana Mechty to settle their dispute. But I have come here to know ferocity of Clan Steel Viper whom among you will come forth to do battle in accordance with the true path of the founder?

Whom among you will demonstrate to all chalca's what it means to be a Trueborn warrior of the Clans.

----------

Regular/Reliable 7.25 FP

Daemonknight

The Blood Spirits revieve a text only hail from the small Jade Falcon battlegroup, exchanging simple greetings before they jump away from New Kent.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

GreyJaeger

"Hail Star Colonel Martoc, I am saKhan Brett Andrews. If the Blood Spirits truly wish to test the mettle of the Steel Viper, there is no better place. Star Colonel Ivan Sinclair and his 94th Battle Cluster of Gamma Galaxy is the only unit currently not engaged in.. other endeavors. Safcon is granted. Once the 94th has completed the bidding, the batchall will be continued."

GreyJaeger

"The bidding has been completed. Codexes incoming."

*OOC- V/R Trinary and Trinary Supernova 6.875 FP
2 Medium Mech Binaries, 1 Heavy Mech, and 3 BA Binaries.

LittleH13

The Blood Spirits commit 7.25 FP
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]

The Vipers commit 7 FP (after rounding)
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]

LittleH13

Crit checks

CBS
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]

CSV
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]

LittleH13

CBS does 80% of 7.25 FP which is 5.75 FP after rounding.

CSV does 65% of 7 FP which is 4.5 FP after rounding.

CBS
7.25-4.50=2.75+0.50(10% battlefield repairs)= 3.25 FP

CSV
7-5.75=1.25+0.50(10% battlefield repairs)= 1.75 FP

Salvage is 4.75 FP after rounding.

CBS wins the Trial