[RP/MM] Turn 41: FWL vs ACW vs RWR? 1417 Coventry [COMPLETE]

Started by chaosxtreme, July 21, 2010, 04:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GraeGor

Quote from: chaosxtreme on July 29, 2010, 09:02:12 PM
FWL Salvage Roll As we are extending salvage of Lyran Equipment to the Adder Force.

Salvage stands at 4.65 FP

Clan style Trial means salvage is at 50%

2.325 round to 2.5

2nd Regulan Hussars repairs to all but 2.25 FP of full Strength.

just to double check here Chaos....the FWL offers 2.5 FP of the salvage to the CAPMAB correct?

GraeGor

Quote from: chaosxtreme on August 25, 2010, 12:25:40 PM
You are correct sir!

sweet

and if I figured everything out correctly, the CAPMAB took 3.6 damage, rounding to nearest .25 would be 3.5

so with the 2.5 salvage they are able to repair all but 1 FP

DisGruntled

Quote from: chaosxtreme on July 29, 2010, 05:07:38 PM
OOC: Note Adders tend to consider 1.5 times the force still "honorable" Expect the same here. Unlike in other threads equal numbers were never promised by the Regulan. He's a Regulan after all.
I missed this earlier and just saw it in my end of cycle follow up (boy do I miss the map thread ;) )

OOC Rant: Actually we tend to view it as cowardice, although it does acknowledge our superiority. ;)  If it's a trial and not a "trial" the attacker should be at most equal if not underbid from the defender.  The overbidding that some people have been doing lately in real trials has been one of my pet peeves recently. We do believe in doing unto to others though, an eye for an eye and all that..../rant 

chaosxtreme

OOC: So is it cowardice when you guys do it practically EVERY TIME you attack a world? Or just good bidding. :-) Doing unto others eh I can live with that after all this is a clear example as it is what I have seen the Star Adders doing to others. :-)

DisGruntled

We haven't had a trial for a world in a while, just straight invasions.  We might have had a few "trials" against the WiE (but I don't think so recently) and with all that's going on, I might have missed the exception.

IC wise you probably wouldn't know too much on recent actions as Comstar's been awful trigger happy blowing up their HPGs.  ::)