[MM/RP] Turn 41: "ACW" v Lyran Independent - ToP - Ferihgey (819) COMPLETE?

Started by GraeGor, July 21, 2010, 07:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GraeGor

"The Penobscot-Furillo Province Militia Armor Brigade, in its best imitation of a Clan challenge, lays claim to this world for the Adder Commonwealth and Archon-Designate, Star Colonel Charlamagne Steiner."

"He asked us to choose, and we chose, you haven't. Would you really prefer Daphne and Adam, two villains that caused more deaths amongst other Lyrans than the all the Clans combined?"

"Name your defenders and their position, and in honorable combat a force of equal or lesser size shall meet them, or take your rightful place alongside so many others, and be part of the foundation of a new and improved Commonwealth."

(ooc: Penobscot-Furillo Province Militia Armor Brigade, 17 FP. Open for Proxy if wanted.)

DXM

"Wow, buddy, you picked the wrong people to spout off about.  This is Colonel Malachai Taim of the 22nd Wolf Assault Regiment, 2nd Lyran Wolf Regulars -- Rim Republican Army.  You wanna do this Clan style?  Sure.  Wanna throw down like a man?  I can do that too.  Name the time and place."

OOC:

RWR is claiming Ferihgey with troops already stationed on-world.

22nd Wolf Assault Regiment, 2nd Lyran Wolf Regulars BDE (Reg/Fan/ground 10.5 FP)

Dave Baughman

Ferihgey's government watches with trepidation, hoping the Charlies and the Rimjobs will kill each other rather than dragging their planet one way or the other.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

GraeGor

(ooc: what the hell, had to withdraw from two fights, so may as well go ahead with this one....hehehe

hope SimpRes is ok with you DXM, unless a Proxy pokes their head up here for me, there's not much else I can do)

DXM

(( SimpRes is all I can do at the moment.  I offered to meet in the honorable combat you mentioned -- you going to live up to that offer?  ))

Marlin

GraeGor

Quote from: DXM on July 28, 2010, 06:05:04 PM
(( SimpRes is all I can do at the moment.  I offered to meet in the honorable combat you mentioned -- you going to live up to that offer?  ))

(ooc: that is their intent)

Quote from: Marlin on July 28, 2010, 07:10:59 PM
OOC: I would not mind giving it a try in MM.

(ooc: all that you would need then is someone to play the other side)

DXM

Actually, the honorable combat part I was referring to was the equal-or-lesser-odds Clan-style fight.  SimRes is preferred.  Sorry, Marlin.

GraeGor

Quote from: DXM on July 29, 2010, 08:36:15 AM
Actually, the honorable combat part I was referring to was the equal-or-lesser-odds Clan-style fight.  SimRes is preferred. 
(ooc: 1 FP vs 1 FP via SimRes ok with you then DXM?)

GraeGor

Quote from: DXM on August 04, 2010, 07:18:19 PM
Sure.

then may as well get this thread out of the way

1st round - "ACW"
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 1, total 4[/blockquote]

GraeGor

DXM

For the RWR:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]

DXM

GraeGor