[RP/MM] Turn 41: The Dark vs. TC Invasion Perdition/Grossbach 3838 *COMPLETE*

Started by LittleH13, July 21, 2010, 01:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleH13

The Dark have come to wreak havoc.

Streaking Mist   Black Lion (Clan)   LFB Mobile   Elite   Fanatical             30.25
Osis's Pride   Potemkin (Clan)   LFB Mobile   Veteran   Fanatical             35
Red Dwarf   McKenna (SLDF)   LFB Mobile   Green   Fanatical             24
IlClan                Cameron (SLDF)   Mobile                Regular   Fanatical           15.5

Fatebringer

Before the Dark Ships could get into position to turn Perdition or Grossbach into char, the Taurians had more uninvited guests.

Federated Suns warships arrive on a Hunting Mission they act on Intel Missions they have for the Osis Pride (Potemkin) & Red Dwarf (McKenna)

1 Avalon Class Cruiser - VIP: Fleet Admiral
1 Covenant Class Cruiser
2 Fox Class Corvette

100.5 FP

LittleH13

[OOC- This game is not open for proxy. Fate you will have to get with me so that we can play this out. The good news is that the new comp is here and we should be able to make it a slightly bigger battle  ;)]

Fatebringer

Does the FGC have until Aug 30th like Flashpoint? Cause that would give us a whole mess of time. On a side note, I got my home puter up and running again too.

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Fatebringer on July 28, 2010, 05:38:16 PM
Does the FGC have until Aug 30th like Flashpoint? Cause that would give us a whole mess of time. On a side note, I got my home puter up and running again too.

August 25th for FGC, so pretty much the same.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Jeyar

Fatebringer

Last I checked, I believe we are waiting for Dark decision on whether or not the Dark will engage the Hunters with all their ships, and then play the match, hopefully. Davion Marines are eager to get underway.

LittleH13

This is going to be locked until the weekend. Fate please get with me as I have Saturday afternoon free.

LittleH13

The Dark commit all forces to fighting the FS hunting force.

The Dark combat roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]

The FS combat roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]

LittleH13

The Dark crit check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9[/blockquote]

The FS crit check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]

LittleH13

Dark crit

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/blockquote]

FS crit

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12[/blockquote]

LittleH13

Warship Survival rolls needing 6 or better.

Streaking Mist   Black Lion (Clan)
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]

Osis's Pride   Potemkin (Clan) 
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]

Red Dwarf   McKenna (SLDF)
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/blockquote]

IlClan                Cameron (SLDF) 
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]

LittleH13

Dark crit.
11 Double damage dealt to opponent.

The FS crit.
12 Force enemy to retreat, increase damage dealt by 30%.

The Dark do 160% of 104.75 which destroys the FS fleet.

The FS do 95% of 100.5 FP whish is 95.5 FP after rounding. The FS force the Dark fleet to retreat.

[OOC-Fate please decide if the VIP Fleet Admiral will go down with his ship or not. Thread is now unlocked for that RP.]