[RP/MM] C41- Apollo 324 - CSA v. RWR (Resource Raid) [RWR Win]

Started by DisGruntled, July 22, 2010, 11:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisGruntled

http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=126.msg8714#msg8714

Apollo 324
Task Force 8.2 had been assigned to raid the newly discovered capitol world of the RWR.  The 4th Citizen's AeroSpace Fighter Cluster (R/R 2.75) and 300th Adder Sentinels (R/R  7.25) won the right to be the first of many to visit the lair of the RWR foe.

DisGruntled

Pirate Transit Roll (9+ success):
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12[/blockquote]

DisGruntled

Raid Defense Force Table
2 70% of Attacker
3 75% of Attacker
4 80% of Attacker
5 90% of Attacker
6 100% of Attacker
7 100% of Attacker
8 100% of Attacker
9 110% of Attacker
10 120% of Attacker
11 135% of Attacker
12 150% of Attacker

Raid Defense Roll (with +2 for successful Pirate transit):
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8[/blockquote]

DisGruntled

Doh it was supposed to be -2 not plus 2.

So in this case a modified roll of 6 yielding 1:1 odds.

DXM

(( As soon as we get through the other threads determining who's actually jumping out of where, I can see what's going to be incoming here.  ))

DXM

Are your ASF on ground support?  Either way, I'll be meeting you with the 1st Revolutionary Guards (Elite/Fanatical) with an equal amount of FP.

DisGruntled

Honestly the 2 units easily added up to 10 FP (raid max) and with the shipyard I figured throwing in some ASF would be appropriate. ;) 

It should still be just the one roll though:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]

DXM

10 FP of the Revolutionary Guards hit back:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]

DXM

Both sides rolled a 7 on the Even chart, resulting in 60% damage or 6 FP being dealt to both sides.  Both forces are reduced to 4 FP.  I assume we go to Round 2, unless you'd like to withdraw?   ::)

Dave Baughman

OOC: Raids are always just one engagement (not counting any interdictions etc) - since its a "literal tie" where both sides rolled both the same roll and inflicted the same amount of damage, you should roll off as a tiebreaker to see who won the raid.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

DisGruntled

tie breaker roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]

DXM

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]

DXM

Rim forces outmaneuver the Adders and threaten their LZs thanks to superior local knowledge, forcing the Clanners into retreat despite the no-holds-barred, even-up fight so far.

Salvage roll:

Salvage pool is 12 FP.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+5 : 1, 6 + 5, total 12[/blockquote]

DXM

Ok, so as I understand it, the salvage available is 12% of 12 FP, so 1.44 rounded to 1.5?  Is this right?

DisGruntled

Attacker Raid Salvage Table Roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]