[RP/MM] Turn 41: FWL/ACW ToP Tsinan 1518 [COMPLETE]

Started by chaosxtreme, July 23, 2010, 09:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GraeGor

Quote from: chaosxtreme on August 19, 2010, 07:45:42 PM
And I just noticed something. You have been subtracting -1 for militia for the forced withdrawal. But militia is also green so its -2. -1 for being militia and another -1 for being green.

Oops, will apply modifiers this roll then

Forced Withdraw Roll (-1 for Militia; -2 Green applied to Roll)[blockquote]Rolled 2d6-3 : 1, 1 - 3, total -1[/blockquote]

QuoteAssuming you don't fail you don't fail your forced Withdrawl Check. GDL will conceede the trial as you have achieved 3:1 ratio in the trial and their orders are to "play fair" by Clan Rules rather then rolling over you. :-)

much appreciated

GraeGor

damn damn damn

Militia breaks

cant wait to read the RP on this one

chaosxtreme

Look on the bright side GDL intends to maintain a recruiting station here in perpetuity!

:-)

GraeGor

Quote from: chaosxtreme on August 20, 2010, 01:20:28 AM
Look on the bright side GDL intends to maintain a recruiting station here in perpetuity!

I should hope so, I think someone studied the GDL playbook, found several counters to their moves, and invented a few new ones

though it all depends on how long they can keep it for the FWL ;)

chaosxtreme

Quote from: GraeGor on August 20, 2010, 01:58:58 AM
Quote from: chaosxtreme on August 20, 2010, 01:20:28 AM

I should hope so, I think someone studied the GDL playbook, found several counters to their moves, and invented a few new ones

though it all depends on how long they can keep it for the FWL ;)

They are mercs. You think they care if the recruitment planet flies the flag of their current employer? :)