[RP/MM] Turn 41: FWL/ACW ToP Eutin 1520 [COMPLETE]

Started by chaosxtreme, July 23, 2010, 09:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

"

I am Colonel Kristen Marik of this combined Mercenary Contingent by the order of the Captain-General and in accordance with our contract this world is to be brought into the protection of the Free Worlds League by purposes of a lawful Clan style Trial of Possession."

GraeGor

"You're in luck today Colonel Marik," a brief pause, "any relation to the Captain-General?"

"As I was saying, you're in luck. The 2nd Donegal Guards Regimental Combat Team is able to meet your challenge under lawful Clan-style Trial of Possession."

"I have a mixed Company just itching to lay some smack down on any who has an issue with the sovereignty of the Adder Commonwealth and the legitimacy of Star Colonel Charlamagne Steiner's claim to the Archonship."

(ooc: similar reasoning and thoughts as Vorzel..and again open for Proxy or SimRes)

chaosxtreme

"...Yes, he is my brother but Kristen's Krushers have been forging our own path under my command. For example unlike you we've spent the last few years actually on the Clan Front in Lyran service. Ill put together a mixed company and be along to settle this matter as soon as practical General, Colonel Marik out."

"Any relation to the Captain-General, I'm going to feed that lily livered tarted up party general his own monocle."

OOC: No prob by the way when you say mixed company are you including vehicles? Just trying not to show up with a overpowered force.

GraeGor

(ooc: vehicles are fine, as are VTOLS....not sure on Artillery though. Sounding like Im gonna need a Proxy)

Iron Mongoose

Once we've got a defender, they can do a solid bid as to what they want to use, so we can get an FP from that.  Its a pretty solid unit, so I'd probably bid in the 1.5 FP range if it was me, which it could be.  But it might not be.  Maybe I'll be under bid.

GraeGor

Quote from: Iron Mongoose on July 24, 2010, 06:38:44 AM
Once we've got a defender, they can do a solid bid as to what they want to use, so we can get an FP from that.  Its a pretty solid unit, so I'd probably bid in the 1.5 FP range if it was me, which it could be.  But it might not be.  Maybe I'll be under bid.

(ooc: you shouldnt need any details regarding the 2nd Donegal Guards RCT as far as what they're comprised of as I believe I sent you a copy of the Orders, but if you do just shoot me PM or email)

Iron Mongoose

What player defending, not what unit.  I don't want to commit with three fights at least on my plate already (one with August at Anteres, one with someone at Randis, and one with my son, to get him to keep from hurting himself).

chaosxtreme

OOC: 1.5 FP FWL Force per aforementioned recommendation by IM in one of these 3 threads.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

Crit Chance
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7[/blockquote]

GraeGor

1.5 FP of the 2nd Donegal Guards RCT
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

GraeGor

regarding above post, the Unit is Veteran, so not sure what the base FP would have to be before being modified in order to reach 1.5

anyways, Crit Chance
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

Alright as its been pointed out to me recently there is this thing called Forced Withdrawal I haven't been noticing.

Once a force suffers 50% total damage, a roll on 2D6 is made to determine if they break. To avoid a rout, the player must roll above 6. The following modifiers exist for this roll, and are stacked:

Elite: +2
Green: -1
Regular: 0
Veteran: +1
Clan Front Line: +1
Clan Second Line: 0
Militia: -1
Defending Regional Capital: +1
Defending National Capital: +2
Outnumbered by Opponent: -1
Outnumbering Opponent: +1
Out Tech Opponent: +1

So Lets see if the Leaguers break.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6[/blockquote]

Ive got to beat a 6. I amm Elite so I get +2 to my role, So I need to beat a 4....

chaosxtreme

Correction of previous post was thinking it wsa the 2nd Knights of IS Kristens Krushers are Veterans. Still pass the Forced Withdrawl check however.

Kristens Krushers Damage to 2nd Donegal RCT 1.5 *75% = 1.125
2nd Donegal Damage to Kristens Krushers 1.5 * 75% = 1.125

Force Strength of Both Sides Before Crit
------------------
Kristens Krushers .375 FP
2nd Donegal RCT .375 FP

As a note. 2nd Donegal has successfully Critted the Krushers. numbers should/would/can change based upon the outcome of Grae's Crit Roll.

GraeGor

Quote from: chaosxtreme on August 18, 2010, 04:50:23 PM
As a note. 2nd Donegal has successfully Critted the Krushers. numbers should/would/can change based upon the outcome of Grae's Crit Roll.

Crit Roll[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]