OOC Thread #2

Started by Dave Baughman, July 26, 2010, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreyJaeger

Quote from: Daemonknight on August 22, 2010, 05:20:01 AM
he lasted 3 turns, alpha striking each turn. the last one he finally blew(final heat of like 38 or something).

in other news, INFANTRY ARE GODS!! the same unit that hit the cockpit of the zues, then TAC'd it's gyro, knocked it down, and the pilot passed out.

Hence why the Vipers are ready to unleash their Trueborn infantry...

/Mmmm.. Gauss Rifle field guns...

Daemonknight

did I mention tassa accidently shot the Zues while it was down? and they're allies. That was good too
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

tassa_kay

Did you really need to put that out there? :P

august

Could you blame him? It was green. Spirit instinctive reaction to anything remotely suggesting an Adder.

Daemonknight

Hey, you could've always told them you picked up my mechwarrior, and tried to squish him ;)
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

tassa_kay

Why just squish him, when I can beat information out of him? ;)

Hugin

Quote from: august on August 22, 2010, 06:17:14 AM
Could you blame him? It was green. Spirit instinctive reaction to anything remotely suggesting an Adder.

I can see it!

Pilot1: "It's on the ground"
Pilot2: "If it's on the ground it's an ADDER!!! SHOOT IT!"
Pilot1: "Already done!"

Marlin

I guess the game is over. Now you made me curious.

Marlin

And why waasnt I invited to the party there.. 3 MFs would be nice for my collection.

Cannonshop

Quote from: Marlin on August 22, 2010, 06:15:58 PM
And why waasnt I invited to the party there.. 3 MFs would be nice for my collection.

YOu're nOT the only one, Marlin.  I know where those factories came from.

Marlin

Lol.

If my assumption is correct, then I am sorry for ye.

Cannonshop

Quote from: Marlin on August 22, 2010, 08:39:06 PM
Lol.

If my assumption is correct, then I am sorry for ye.

Not for me-I didn't own them in the first place, and they were never in my territory from the beginning.

tassa_kay

They're probably from Arc-Royal, continuing the tradition of raping that state while states like the UIW get free passes by dint of having nothing of value for the landgrabbing Clans to take. ;)

Cannonshop

Quote from: tassa_kay on August 22, 2010, 09:21:45 PM
They're probably from Arc-Royal, continuing the tradition of raping that state while states like the UIW get free passes by dint of having nothing of value for the landgrabbing Clans to take. ;)
Actually, they were bound for Tharkad from (iirc) Pandora, so yeah, but the rape was happening BEFORE the split.

august

Is that physiologically possible?