OOC Thread #2

Started by Dave Baughman, July 26, 2010, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathrider6

saKhan Bryn Cooper's last words..."This is gonna suck,I for got my SPF 5 billion sun block."  ;) On a serious note @ Fatebringer...extra points on how you handled that incident. The one thing no one can effectively defend against. Just Wow.

DXM

Wow. . . . . that's going to leave a mark.

Parmenion

Quote from: DXM on July 28, 2010, 12:01:30 PM
Wow. . . . . that's going to leave a mark.

Sure did (now where is that clean underwear?).

chaosxtreme

but....but..I wanted to go take a Leviathon Hulk away from the Wolves!

NVA I insist you nuke them again. Daddy needs a new pair of Levi II's. ;-)

NVA

Again?   I haven't nuked them the first time.  All Wolf clan nukes are accounted for.  Wolves won't use nukes against forces issuing realistic trials.

DisGruntled

Must resists pushing the trigger.......

Fatebringer

Quote from: NVA on July 28, 2010, 01:03:02 PM
Again?   I haven't nuked them the first time.  All Wolf clan nukes are accounted for.  Wolves won't use nukes against forces issuing realistic trials.

I think you can understand how Lord Harlock felt when we gave our ultimatum to him for the the Alexander Davion  ::)

NVA

Hey Dave or Little...Would you mind creating a thread in the TH with all the TH worlds and who is representing each one?  This way, players can figure out which worlds are free?

Fatebringer

LOL, AMY LYN IS EVERYWHERE!!! XD

Iron Mongoose

Shhh.  You'll ruin the secret of her super powers.  Or something.

Iron Mongoose

Quote from: Dave Baughman on July 30, 2010, 08:02:45 PM
(OOC: all evidence pointed to FWL being behind the attack, but the "Purple Caucus" pretty much drowned out any effort to punish them.)

We did have a pretty big caucus back then, didn't we?  Though it is reasonable, and even alluded to in Ash's innital discription of the worlds, that it should be that way; while most other Terran worlds were incourperated into the nation by votes or as gifts or some other thing, the FWL worlds were forcably conquored by a nation that has remained in almost constant conflict with their former homeland.  I know for a while Sirius (under your's truely) was pretty active in that, since let's face it, Sirius was terrorized at the hands of a ComStar Adept, the Terrans distroyed the Sirian millitary units, and they're just general pains in the ass anyway.  Only the fact that they were also pretty disgruntled at the FWL kept them in the Hegemony.

Though my new cherictor is a lot more tame.  I didn't think I could play a hard line Sirian in a THAC lead by a cyborg with out causing so much trouble just for its own sake to be too much.

Daemonknight

Hey guys, I was asked by Dave to RP the MRBC's Board of Inquiry for the merc units.

Does anyone wish to RP the individual merc units, to present their justification? Dunno if Dave already asked, but I figure the more the merrier.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Iron Mongoose

I don't think any of them are pro-Charlie, so I'm not really on the line, but I can help if needed.  If not, I'd love a press pass for Times of Alarion.  Or Addergard Today.  Or both.

Daemonknight

Not sure what the news is going to be doing, but you can RP both if you like. Choose a Merc unit, and RP the news broadcasts.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

august

A-R is going to tell the board to shove off, but that doesn't mean that Brion's might not send a representative out of its own interest. Anyone wants to take them on, let me know.