OOC Thread #2

Started by Dave Baughman, July 26, 2010, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

august

DR6, just a note: as of Handbook House Steiner p.94, not all delegates to the Estates General are elected; it's something easy to miss, but probably consequential for our rp.

Deathrider6

Indeed. Still the RP is looking good though.

Daemonknight

Quote from: GreyJaeger on September 12, 2010, 03:06:28 AM
*TEE HEE, TEE HEE* "I am a woodsprite"

I think the game has finally made Grey snap.

fixed :)
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

GreyJaeger

I'm Grey... Grae is a whole other snake..

Marlin

GraeGor

Im to twisted and warped to snap...I had to snap in order to become so warped and twisted in the first place ;D

Daemonknight

i think ur dancing mad.

(I wonder if anyone gets the reference...without youtube)
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

LittleH13

I am posting this to let you all know that there will be a new official Due Date for map corrections. Map updates will still be due with the orders in the cover email. After this first round there will be a chance to make corrections, these of course have to be made to the FC62GM account, the due date for the corrections will always be the last day of combat thread opening. Any corrections submitted after this will have to wait until next turn and ALL corrections and updates will be looked at so do not try to pull a fast one.

If you noticed we got it down from 14+ revisions to around 6 revisions this turn. We consider this progress but we know that you can all do better. So that is why Dave has thrown down a challenge to you all: "If the players can get it down to one or 2 revisions I will give out a bonus to all player controlled factions." This is a direct quote from Dave himself. So as a reminder look in the Turn 42 updates thread for details on how to submit them in your orders. Only worry about what YOU lost and gained and to who, do not worry about another factions portion of the map.

-The GM staff

Daemonknight

i've seen the error of my RP ways in regards to Diana Pryde. That changes now. Back to Sudeten-era badass Diana.

DXM

Hmmmm.  DR, I think I've got you figured out now.  Brinksmanship is such an ugly game.

Deathrider6

Quote from: DXM on September 19, 2010, 04:52:11 PM
Hmmmm.  DR, I think I've got you figured out now.  Brinksmanship is such an ugly game.

Or do you?  ;D

Daemonknight

chaosxtreme

Marlin

So Robbie is Archon now.. I wonder for how long he lives...

GraeGor

Quote from: Parmenion on September 21, 2010, 12:36:36 PM
Point Commander Drizzt

:D +1

QuoteThis in turn allowed Drizzt and his four warrior companions

Hmm...gonna guess here...

Wulfgar (washed out Elemental), Bruenor (long time infantry veteran of advanced years) , Cattie-Brie (sniper and adoptive daughter of Bruenor) and Regis (failed Pilot, though with a knack for stealth)