OOC Thread #2

Started by Dave Baughman, July 26, 2010, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DXM

Quote from: august on November 18, 2010, 02:41:40 AM
Adders roll six straight twelves on an R&D roll and suddenly evolve into hyperspatial beings of pure light?

Works for me.  Something made out of light can't exactly pilot a BattleMech, now can it?

Marlin

Short question: Anyone knows whats up with Daemonknight?

As he wields considerable powers within the game I wonder..  :(

tassa_kay

Quick question, as it's my first time actually sending them myself: where do I send my orders? 

Marlin

This one's easy.

fgc_orders@intelser.org

tassa_kay

Perfect.  Thank ya, Marlin... I got so nervous that I couldn't find it! :X

Marlin

No prob. I know the deal with orders, esp. when RL is interfering. Then it becomes a burden. This turn it went quite well, though.

GraeGor

Quote from: august on November 18, 2010, 02:41:40 AM
Adders roll six straight twelves on an R&D roll and suddenly evolve into hyperspatial beings of pure light?

no unfortunately

just five 12s and an 11

GraeGor

I'll get my portion of the SACS-SP Combat Threads up Friday morning when I get home from work, along with some additions to other threads already posted, or that may be posted, a few mainly for RP plot twists

Daemonknight

DK has been so busy it should be a crime. I've been kinda under the weather, and also working stupid shifts cuz of some theft issues with a store out west. I've been 45 min from home, trying to catch this group thats been nailing out stores for video games, a few G worth. So yeah...i'm beat up, I apologize. CJF, ICW, and WD-Alpha orders are all sent. CJF is committing forces btw Marlin. I'll PM u with whats en route. ICW intel will be delayed untill the 2nd Report phase. sorry, my bad.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

august

Quote from: DXM on November 18, 2010, 06:44:57 AM
Works for me.  Something made out of light can't exactly pilot a BattleMech, now can it?

Shhh. They're supposed to pursue it, if they haven't earned it already.  ;)

DisGruntled

Electrical signals can't get much faster then light speed now can they? (at least in BT Tech ;) )

august

Well, judging by the high standard of computers in the BT universe, I think they use molasses in place of electricity. It's a little known fact that battlemech engines are actually candy processors.

Deathrider6

Hmm...that would explain the "Stackpole effect" due to the explosive nature of some candies....Pop Rocks I'm lookin' at YOU! ;D

Marlin

You may get me out of the SLDF threads please. Dont wanna see too much of my Clan's burial forces.  :P

Dave Baughman

Related to/inspiration for Emory's air-quote action in the Schuyler thread

Ah Yes "Reapers" Music Video
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.