OOC Thread #2

Started by Dave Baughman, July 26, 2010, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

Hi folks, sorry for the delay on 2nd reports. Thanksgiving-related activities this weekend took up more time than I planned. I am processing them now and will be sending out the PMs in a few minutes.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

OK, second reports are complete. All of those who submitted orders after the first cutoff date should now have repots in your PM boxes.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

NVA

LittleH13

Just an FYI to all. Chaos has had some computer issues and is recovering from them at this time. This means that the map will be coming late. Sorry for the delay.

-Josh

Marlin

To Jeyar and Taurus: yes, that Crit targets the opponents FP.

It is quite broken from an IC standpoint when very small forces do that, but that is how it was run consistently. At Tamar the same applied agaisnt the Clans and they had to RP the effects a bit.

LittleH13

Marlin

Hello dudes. As I write quite some stuff into the Wiki, now the CamCom naval War, I thought of those players with us since the beginning. I wonder if I am the only one left who started with the game. (I took a timeout after turn 10 or 11, but I went with my Clan from the Start.

Who else is here that also was there back in 2006?

Man, I am so old..

:P

august

I wasn't a founding member, but I was around in 2006... mostly sparring with you, if I remember.  :P

To the fogies!

Iron Mongoose

I'm kind of, sort of, half way still around, if that counts.  I think Parm holds the record, though, for being the only player with the same cherictor as faction leader from day one.  Every other faction has either lost its leader or lost the player that ran that leader, I think.

Marlin

Yeah, Parm could be. All those who sneak away, however, dont count for that. Until you return. :D All of ye!

And August, yeah, what could I do that the Monkeys thought the Ice Hellions were good victims.. ;)

Anyone else?

GraeGor

*sigh*

thought my computer issues were done. Had it back for part of yesterday then some new issues developed.
It`s being worked on, so hopefully I`ll be back soon

Marlin

I thought it would be good to have a Customs thread back to promote at least a bit of MM?

Also, several Clans have no Customs any more or rather, new Khans without their own Configs.

What do you think?

Marlin

You might have noticed I was not there for a bit. Had network issues. However, next week I will be online a bit less, as I am on "vacation".

I wonder when Dave will show up again, or Josh, that is, although if the Adders dont agree to a ceasefire, then I do not welcome the thought of them rolling..  :(

DisGruntled

As we don't know IC there's any talk of a ceasefire and they declined the offer of heigra, there's going to be at least one more ground action at Coventry.

The troops attacked against orders in a frenzied reaction to the bombardment and there's no reason for them to lay off now.

Daemonknight

there is indeed IC talk of a ceasefire. check the UIW RP thread, saKhan Pryde gave a list of terms he thinks might be acceptable(or atleast workable), and the FWL Ambassador already agreed to them.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade