OOC Thread #2

Started by Dave Baughman, July 26, 2010, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tassa_kay

It's funny because that's exactly what was gonna happen, too. Stupid time jump!

Fatebringer

A 20 year time jump would put us within 3 years of the FP game :P

Parmenion

Quote from: Lord Harlock on February 08, 2011, 02:34:04 AM
Well at least Yvonne will probably get a kid finally. That was one of those things that I always wanted to get done but never did.

Mmmmmm.  Is she and Alberta Centralla going to have a surrogacy?

Marlin

WIll there be a TH Council thread again?

I think it would be warranted, could prepare the universe for the 20 years jump and would be fun, thats the most important point. Alone the Orestes Situation could be tons of arguing. :)

Deathrider6

Yes there will be a TH council...for this turn at least. There will be some changes. BTW I got your message Marlin.

Beware, CS and DR6:  We are all currently sick here, so don't be surprised if you guys start feeling a little crappy within the next few weeks.

NVA

Orestes...There are only TH forces fighting guoerilla.

Deathrider6

Orestes will be dealt with via role-play. As stated no combat orders were to be given this turn Orestes is an anomaly and will be dealt with i n a fair and reasonable manner.

NVA

I was referring to the rp that sldf/wolves were fighting guerilla.  Just reminding that it is only th troops guerilla.

Fatebringer

All Clanners please note the Grand Council thread. We're going to try and RP thru our problems ;)

GreyJaeger

When was a Trial of Refusal ever fought over Pryde's IlKhanship?

Fatebringer

Right after she was elected

GreyJaeger

No there was not.. Not to my recollection.

Fatebringer

An OOC was posted in the thread in regards to this. Will go with what the GM says.

tassa_kay

A call for Refusal was offered, but there's nothing to say that it was accepted or not, which is the key issue.