OOC Thread #2

Started by Dave Baughman, July 26, 2010, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

Well, he'd be Grey's char I would assume, unless Omi and Kitsune transfered to FS control at some point in the past. Then again, I could claim 2/3 of his hertiage ;) so mebe he really is my char, by majority :P
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Iron Mongoose

I don't know that the DC ever really used Omi.  I always got the feeling she was more of either FS or else SL controll.

Did Victor ever come out of the coma, by the way?  Thouse Steiner-Davions have a nasty way of doing that.  Though I'd still like to see the Mariks turn up with Peter SD's illegitimate child and try and claim the throne, and we could see some sort of multi way bastard brawl.

Marlin

Yeah, he seems to be outta it. Those Dark Scum cant do anything right.

Daemonknight

DR let me bring Victor back for the reset, though he's not going to be very active as the assassination attempt left him very weak
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

chaosxtreme

Hmm Victor has a son, and he's out of his coma. Maybe its time for proper Marik vengeance after all one does not mess with family.

;D

Lord Harlock

New Marshal of the Armies announced!
INN- New Avalon

After a brief speech proclaiming that the Suns will be returning to their militaristic roots, both in terms of modernization of tactics and infrastructure, First Prince Yvonne Steiner-Davion made a very suprising announcement, naming the newest members of her inner circle. Two of her brothers, Victor and Arthur Steiner-Davion were named as Special Advisors to the First-Prince, shocking because little has been heard of Victor since the assassination attempt on Terra, though it's been known for weeks that he was returning to the Federated Suns; and Arthur has been near-silent except for an unconfirmed report of his being on Robinson during the brief ComStar/WMD conflict that sprung up there months ago.

By for the most suprising however, is the new Marshal of the Armies, former Clan Ghost Bear Khan, Cameron Kabrinski. Many of the existing High Command expressed concern about a Clan bred warrior, one of their 'trueborns' none the less, in command of the Federated Suns military. However, none of them could fault Marshal Kabrinski's strategic acumen, proved during a wargame 2 months ago in which he led a solo regiment of battlemechs against an entire RCT and was vicorious.

One of my more odd legacies along with Jibjab (or Foxx). Though it's more than meets the eye than surprising. This is what happens when Welshman gave me the driver seat while he went on vacation. A Fox Team with Transformer Code-names protecting the Khan of the Ghost Bears because I thought it might produce something later. It was also due to the fact that GBScientist and I both like Transformers: sadly he quit before this ever got announced. Sadly, I never got to post what the Foxes were doing when Apollyon came a calling- it still sitting on my hard drive like Yvonne's Tea with Apollyon. Yeah, it was Foxes that pushed Cameron to the ground when Apollyon spared him during the attack. Daemonknight, you might want to ask about a necklace around Cameron's wife.

Marlin

I hope and rather expect a serious backlash about this from the Ghost Bears..

Lord Harlock

What that he got a nice house in a nice neighborhood on New Avalon? It's not like the New Dominion's Ravens would trade warships for marshals. Though I'll say that I changed his last name to Ursa, but it's Dameonknight's boat now. Though it does beg the question, what happened to Jackson Davion? Did chaosextreme kill him where I couldn't see?

Fatebringer

Quotehe led a solo regiment of battlemechs against an entire RCT and was vicorious.

So that means that for every Mech, they faced a Mech / Tank / Inf... not the most impressive victory I've heard of. Doesn't even make my Top 10. :P

As far as the Dominion response, you all didn't know we could take over another faction, from the inside?  ;D

Wouldn't be the first time... <<Cough, cough, Ragnar! Cough, cough!>>

Daemonknight

I cannot confirm or deny the survival of any person of the Davion family by the name of Jackson at this time.

And besides, blame Dave B, he told me Kabrinski was in FS, and I said "Oooh, I can cause trouble with him!!" And here we are.

Lord Harlock

Also look at Ami(Cameron's wife)'s necklace. It apparently has secrets.

Daemonknight

I'll ask Dave next time I see him.

Fatebringer

Quote from: Daemonknight on May 04, 2011, 09:20:06 PM
he told me Kabrinski was in FS

Yes, trying to keep a low profile..., until you put him on a pedestal! XD reaaaaady....aaaaaaim.....

Daemonknight

Blame Dave, I asked who good generals would be. He said Kabrinski.:P

Deathrider6

Quote from: Daemonknight on May 04, 2011, 10:59:07 PM
Blame Dave, I asked who good generals would be. He said Kabrinski.:P

T'was not I...you must be referring to Mister Baughman.